Sign in to follow this  
JPitts

Dallas area golfers

Note: This thread is 735 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6 posts / 1004 viewsLast Reply

Looking for a game.  Anyone else in here from the Dallas area? I live on the West Side between Fort Worth and Dallas. Up in the Keller area if anybody lives in this area wants to play, hit me up.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I'm in Austin, which is a little far, but I'd love to play if you're ever in town.  

I have a free app., SocialPutts, I developed that helps golfers to connect with one another, set free times to play and book tee times.  We've started rolling it out in Austin, but it sounds like it could help you in Dallas as we start to get more Dallas-area golfers on the app.

If you have a second, I'd love for you to download it and lmk what you think.  The links are in my signature below.

Edited by socialputts

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

23 hours ago, JPitts said:

Looking for a game.  Anyone else in here from the Dallas area? I live on the West Side between Fort Worth and Dallas. Up in the Keller area if anybody lives in this area wants to play, hit me up.

Not far from Keller - We can check out Texas Star sometime.

WELCOME! I'm in Southwest Fort Worth. We play all over. But we are all HIGH HI golfers, though I also play with some low HI friends. Point is, holler if you guys don't mind my HI. Anyway, came back from SC Sunday after playing 2 rounds of golf with my old combat unit buddies on GORGEOUS courses around Columbia. Brought home painful flare-up of carpal in both hands. So golf is on hold for a little while. I'm rambling. Best regards, -Marv

On 10/5/2017 at 5:25 PM, socialputts said:

I'm in Austin, which is a little far, but I'd love to play if you're ever in town.  

I have a free app., SocialPutts, I developed that helps golfers to connect with one another, set free times to play and book tee times.  We've started rolling it out in Austin, but it sounds like it could help you in Dallas as we start to get more Dallas-area golfers on the app.

If you have a second, I'd love for you to download it and lmk what you think.  The links are in my signature below.

I'll download and let you know.  Thanks!

On 10/5/2017 at 9:42 PM, Mr. Desmond said:

Not far from Keller - We can check out Texas Star sometime.

Sounds great. You'll haves to state at the Directed Force all day though.  :)

Note: This thread is 735 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!