Sign in to follow this  
dennyjones

How Many Michigan Courses Have You Played?

9 posts / 858 viewsLast Reply

How many different Michigan courses have you played this year?  Usually I play about 8 different courses but I'm now playing regularly with three different groups and have played more Michigan courses this year than any previous year.   I've played 33 different courses.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

33 is outstanding as far as variety.  My count was 28 in Michigan for 2017.

I've played 29 different courses this year, 2018.   I don't think I'll add any new ones as the weather get colder.   If I continue to play it will be a repeat of some local ones.

I looks like I'm the only one updating this but...

I played 30 different courses this year.    I played 55 rounds averaging $22.61 per round.   

I live near Davison Country Club but because I play so many different courses I can't justify a membership.   I was under $1700 for the year.

I played a lot when I was young, including the HS golf team - so I think I've played every course in the Jackson & Lansing area, and then as a adult I've played various courses around the lower pennisula. 
I have a list somewhere - but off the top of my head I'd put the number around 75

4 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

I played a lot when I was young, including the HS golf team - so I think I've played every course in the Jackson & Lansing area, and then as a adult I've played various courses around the lower pennisula. 
I have a list somewhere - but off the top of my head I'd put the number around 75

I have a ways to go!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...