Sign in to follow this  
iacas

Super Mario Odyssey

Note: This thread is 846 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6 posts / 1728 viewsLast Reply

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

5 minutes ago, iacas said:

Same here. I absolutely loved Super Mario Galaxy I and II. Got 'my boys' the Switch but since finishing Zelda it hasn't had much use. This will breathe new life.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

38 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Same here. I absolutely loved Super Mario Galaxy I and II. Got 'my boys' the Switch but since finishing Zelda it hasn't had much use. This will breathe new life.

I haven't even started Zelda. :-P I haven't turned the Switch on in a few weeks. Busy busy.

I'm pretty full up on games for the near future between Destiny 2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2, but I think around the New Year I'd like to get a Switch. Now that there are a few compelling games I'm getting the itch.

I hear ya! My boys are 6 and 11 so I keep up to date on all the games for both of them. The 11 year old is quite the gamer so with him I'm pretty current.

Everything I've read about it sounds amazing, and I know Breath of the Wild is supposed to be similar, but I don't think I have time. Like @jamo, I've got Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2 for now, in addition to the other older games I have.

It's a good "dilemma" to have though, too many good games. Maybe in the spring or summer I'll be able to get ahold of a switch and try out these fantastic games.

Note: This thread is 846 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!