We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • I’m quite honest in saying I don’t know wtf  either of you are talking about. But damn...Erik making a hell of a better argument for those of us trying to learn something....just sayin....
    • There is no final report, as that will take weeks. The rear of the car sheared off when the front hit, not the halo. The halo then wedged itself in the barrier, but if it had more than a little speed left at that point it would have just gone completely through it and a ways through the other side. "The International Automobile Federation (FIA) expected its investigation to take six to eight weeks." And anyone could see that the survival cell went THROUGH the barrier, just not very far.A little of the barrier may have been above his head when he was trying to exit, but he was on the other side of the barrier, which is why he had to hop over it to get to safety. Had he been lodged in the barrier, he'd have probably died. Had the car been without a halo, he'd have probably died.
    • I was going to tell him to use his elbows more and rock his shoulders (and thus his head) less.
    • Dude.. you don't know WTF you're talking about.... Just stop. Stop. Read the F1's GD report... 
    • Oh she's already expanded it to a full week. I think she reads about it on the female secret Slack channel.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Darkfrog
      Darkfrog
      (43 years old)
    2. Jrock817
      Jrock817
      (40 years old)
    3. Leonclum
      Leonclum
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...