Sign in to follow this  
xrayvizhen

Tiger Woods - The Movie

Note: This thread is 974 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

10 posts / 931 viewsLast Reply

I’ve been thinking that if Tiger Wood’s “comeback” is at all successful, it will make a terrific movie. After all, his story has everything; the early years with his Dad, the rise to greatness, sex, the 13 majors, sex, the total domination of the game for 683 weeks, sex, the coaches, the bimbos, Elin going after Tiger with a 9-iron, etc., etc. It will be great!

Everybody loves a comeback so IF successful, and that’s a big if, who will play Tiger? What about Phil, Elin, the bimbos? I figure there’s gotta be a kid Tiger, a young Tiger and an older Tiger (Will Smith?). Charlize Threron has got to play Elin.

Fun to think about anyway.

26 minutes ago, iacas said:

What happened to one of his majors? :hmm:

Yeah, I noticed that but by the time I got back here it was to late to edit. 14 Majors.

And I just had a thought; Emilio Estevez as Phil.

Edited by xrayvizhen

I would wait until it came across one of the national free tv channels. (nbc, abc, cbs, fox) I wouldn't pay to see it.

I don't think the film makers would need to spend much time on his sexual escapades. Maybe a snipit or two, the car crash, and the iron up side his head incident. 

I do think his growing up with his dad, and his skills as a golfer would be well worth watching.

Maybe some of the behind the scenes stuff his marketing company dealt with.

Some of the shenanigans Stevie did while looping for him would be a good watch. 

I like most movies about golf, so it would be interesting.

Edited by Patch

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Russell Crow as Steve Williams? He's good at losing his temper. Mel Gibson would have been a good choice but he's a bit old these days.

A movie about Tiger would (will?) be good either way.

Maybe it is just me but I think the OP mentioned the word sex like twelve times there.  I would love a comeback and watch it as well.

Note: This thread is 974 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!