IGNORED

Black Friday 2017 Deals

klineka
Note: This thread is 2316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

If you do your initial browse incognito, they aren't as likely to raise the price when you continue to look.   The airlines do the same thing.  If you browse, leave and return to a website like those, they will raise the price.

Huh.  I see the same (higher) price now when I check in an incognito tab.  Oh well, too bad -- it didn't cause me to pay more, it caused me to not buy.  I'm sure they miss my $25 or so a ton.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, Shindig said:

I think I'll get a belt or two.  Do the hangers work for other brands of belts?  It isn't clear if they connect to something on the buckle that might be only there.  But I really like the idea of not hanging my belts on pants hangers. 

No the belt hangers are devised to work with their specific buckles and belt straps.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Mission Belts (https://missionbelt.com) are 30% off with the code "BFRIDAY30" today and tomorrow. And through Monday, I think.

I got $90 of stuff with free shipping for $63, including some of their hangers which are GREAT.

Messages Image(1866125077).png

https://missionbelt.com/products/closet-hanger

Thanks for sharing. I wasn't planning on getting anything for Black Friday, you know, so... you suck :-P

A new nylon belt for work and grey leather for my golf attire at 30% off? Yes please.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Ya'll are using an Amazon price history tracker when shopping there right? You can set alarms when a price hits your threshold.

https://keepa.com/#!addon

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

14 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Ya'll are using an Amazon price history tracker when shopping there right? You can set alarms when a price hits your threshold.

https://keepa.com/#!addon

No... I will now.  Thanks!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Beltology has a lot of belts on sale

Linksoul - 30% off - TAKE30

Haus of Grey - Apparel has 3 polos for 100 - you pick the size, they pick the color/stripe, etc - they are usually $79/polo

Edited by Mr. Desmond

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Johnnie-O

HOLIDAY20

Combine it with a free cotton polo in white, green, or omg-bright watermelon when cart totals $150

California and Golf Apparel - Birdie, Mashie, Albatross, etc Polos ... and casual wear ... Kewl Stuff

Edited by Mr. Desmond

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Snell Golf is having a 20% of sale of everything except the 6-dozen packs.  So a single dozen of MTB's are going for $25.59.  Which if you buy 6 dozen is actually lower than the 6-dozen price by a couple of dollars.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

On 11/22/2017 at 6:01 AM, upndown21 said:

Ipad pro from best buy is on my list. I will purchase online and pick up in store the following day. Honestly I would rather pay double than fight a crowd.

I'm with you. I think the whole Black Friday thing is marketing hype. I'd rather pay full retail than stand outside in a line for a discount.

I use old Taylor Made clubs from eBay and golf shops.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

Snell Golf is having a 20% of sale of everything except the 6-dozen packs.  So a single dozen of MTB's are going for $25.59.  Which if you buy 6 dozen is actually lower than the 6-dozen price by a couple of dollars.

GREAT DEAL everyone.

Seriously, like half the price of Pro V1x.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Gave in and bought a new iPad, current iPad is Gen 1, from 2010, and barely running, still good for just reading stuff though. Probably gonna struggle with only 32GB as well, but $250 new is a pretty good price. Have been eyeing a new one for years literally, talk about procrastination. Will look into using it at the range, lol, will need a giant tripod mount.

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 4.35.41 PM.png

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

4 hours ago, iacas said:

GREAT DEAL everyone.

Seriously, like half the price of Pro V1x.

And the GetSum are already a good deal at full price.  At discount?  If I hadn't ordered six dozen a month ago, I'd stock up on more right now.

Another really nice thing about Snell I've been looking for an excuse to say:  when I was ready to order six dozen (they sell a discounted six-dozen pack), the options on the website were white or yellow, all 72.  I asked if I could get five dozen white, one dozen yellow -- and they sent me just that!  

I know it seems like the simplest thing to do, but I can imagine other companies not making a reasonable accommodation like that.  

The main reason I wanted the dozen yellow are that my course uses white range balls and we have two holes that border the range, and I want to start using yellow balls on those holes ... just in case.

-- Michael | My swing! 

11 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

I picked up 6 dozen balls so I should be good for next year, thanks for sharing.

I'm not having much luck on Amazon. Not a lot of stuff I'm interested in is on sale and the stuff that I am interested in is all 100% claimed. Plus it's kind of annoying to browse through everything.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

The Menard's near my house had super sales from 6 am to 12.   Traffic was backed up almost 1/2 mile trying to get into a full parking lot.   I think the best plan worked for me, buy online and pick up later.   I'm not much for crowds.   

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Note: This thread is 2316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!