IGNORED

Dream Cars

Club Rat

I have always been partial to a pick-up truck and SUV's.

Was never really into sports cars or luxury cars even during my high school years.  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Interesting this thread would pop up again.  Getting the itch for a new car... was looking at Alfa Romeos last night online.  Design-wise they are beautiful cars.  Though not as good looking as the Callaway Apex irons I just bought.  Gotta make sure the clubs can fit in the trunk... or it's "no sale".  That's what I did with my new Audi 2 years ago.  Pulled up to the lot and asked the salesman to please open the trunk... then I opened mine, pulled out the clubs and push cart and promptly put them in the Audi... with the salesman saying, "Be careful, be careful".  I just told him I'd buy the car if the clubs fit.  They did.  I did.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades