IGNORED

Dream Cars

Club Rat

I have always been partial to a pick-up truck and SUV's.

Was never really into sports cars or luxury cars even during my high school years.  

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Interesting this thread would pop up again.  Getting the itch for a new car... was looking at Alfa Romeos last night online.  Design-wise they are beautiful cars.  Though not as good looking as the Callaway Apex irons I just bought.  Gotta make sure the clubs can fit in the trunk... or it's "no sale".  That's what I did with my new Audi 2 years ago.  Pulled up to the lot and asked the salesman to please open the trunk... then I opened mine, pulled out the clubs and push cart and promptly put them in the Audi... with the salesman saying, "Be careful, be careful".  I just told him I'd buy the car if the clubs fit.  They did.  I did.

• 9 months later...

I've never had a dream car but I've always been partial to roadsters (and by extension, two-seater convertible sports cars).

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

On 11/29/2017 at 5:53 PM, Phil McGleno said:

Anything James Bond has driven in his movies.

Are you sure about that? He also drove the Citroen 2CV in For Your Eyes Only (1981). If you don't remember what that looks (or drives) like, here is a refresher:

[And they made it look like it goes A LOT faster than it actually does...]

You're welcome!  🤣

PS: Growing up in France in the 60s-70s, one of my friends had one of those, and we even once took it on to the Autobahn in Germany: the scariest road trip ever! 😂

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)