• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Rham was in that bunker and couldn’t even aim at the hole no? Or maybe it was Brooks?
    • I'm fully vaccinated and still wear a mask indoors. Outdoors, no, unless it is wall to wall people, that happens not infrequently in the big city. Haven't gone to a movie or eaten at a restaurant inside yet.
    • It depends on the Final Fantasy you play.  FF15 combat system is not my favorite. It's way to flashy and less turn based feel to it.  FF12 combat system was great. You had complete ability to customize any of the characters. With the gambit system, you can basically program out combat based on IF Then type scenarios. Then you can actually play hands free if you want to try.  I like FF because you get to upgrade the characters. A good number of characters have a good story arc. The plot is usually good. Its very cinematic.  They can be linear, but they are fun. 
    • Another round, another super divot, twice!!!!!!
    • I never understood why FF is so popular. I think I have the 7 remake in my PS library as part of PS+. I've been meaning to try it. Tried Squadrons since it's the latest monthly game on PS+ and flying a TIE fighter is hard, only played for 20 minutes though.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. benharris
      benharris
      (29 years old)
    2. Erik Tedfelt
      Erik Tedfelt
      (26 years old)
    3. ForcedCarry21
      ForcedCarry21
      (30 years old)
    4. hlan
      hlan
      (36 years old)
    5. Hookman
      Hookman
      (29 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...