Sign in to follow this  
iacas

What Christmas Golf Gifts did you Get? 2017 Edition

61 posts / 3951 viewsLast Reply

If you get a golf present, share here what it is and what you think.

Judgment free zone, people, except your own judgments of your (quite possibly) crappy golf gifts. :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I'm now massively regretting not being organised enough to ask for anything specific... Quite fancied some of the Volvik balls as a stocking filler. Guess the incoming Mevo (from me to me :-P) will have to do! 

I bought myself a dozen Titleist AVX. My wife always lets me pick out something golf related to give myself from my daughters. Can’t wait to give them a try the weather’s been fantastic!

I told my family "no more golf stuff". Especially "no more putters". Hopefully they will heed my request. I will check back in this thread Monday. 

As for all you TST owners, mods, and members, please have a safe, and Merry Christmas. Love your family, and enjoy your friendships. . You all are fine people. Thanks for putting up with some of my mindless dribble. :beer:

Not a big surprise, but I bring in the mail, and I found a postcard notifying me that I was getting a subscription to the Golfers Journal:

And yes, my wife told me she'd used the link.  I can't wait to get my first issue. :-D

I like to walk the course, and in October  began playing 2X per week until last weekend when the weather dipped into the mid-30's and the wind began blowing over 10 mph.

Santa gifted me a Stewart RS-1 Push Cart for Christmas - assembled in Brtain. Their forte' are electronic trolleys - the ones that follow you around using a remote. But they made a push cart several yrs ago. Folds up small like Clicgear and has a nifty way of opening up. They had a Christmas Special at 20% off - still expensive at $240 but I only buy one of these every 20 yrs. Have pushed 6 rounds and enjoying it. Lots of accessories, too.

www.stewartgolfusa.com

Edited by Mr. Desmond

Yearly membership at my local club. New irons my be in my future this year.

No golf stuff fortunately. I am trying to cut back on gear. One gift I recieved was a 55oz beer glass which will get a lot of use. :beer:

The best, most important gift I recieved, was another year watching all our Children , and Grand Children enjoying their morning of surprises. That's is priceless. 

Last I saw the youngsters had some Elmer's Glue stuff, and were making "slime". :hmm:

I got one of these. I swear I had a Club Glove one (the Stiff-Arm) somewhere, but I can't find it, so now I have a replacement.

Dick's price matched the Amazon rate ($17.90 is a really good price!) because it's sold by Amazon.com (not an independent seller).

Mary Anne got a Club Glove Stiffarm.  Oddly enough, there were two in the package, so I got one too. Amazing.:banana: sadly, the only use she has for hers for a couple  months will be to smack me around with it.

Edited by DaveP043

My son is treating me to a round of golf at Cog Hill. My wife bought me a Torrey Pines quarter zip, hat and tee shirt. Guess I wasn’t good enough for a round at Torrey Pines.