IGNORED

TST Member Review - Players Towel

Note: This thread is 1270 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Product Name: Players Towel
Product Type: Accessory (Golf Towel)
Product Website/URL: https://www.playerstowel.com/
Cost: $24.95

Ratings (out of 5):
Quality: 4
Value: 5
Effectiveness: 5
Durability: 4
Esthetic Appeal: 5 (Embroidery)

My Member Review

Yes I know, it’s a towel. But I’m a bit of a towel addict on the course. I received my Players Towel as a token from TST in exchange for reviewing it so I didn’t deal directly with the company with the order.

That being said, I certainly will be using this towel. On first impression it looks very nice with the TST logo embroidered as well as my name. A fine job done. You can have your towel custom embroidered if you like that sort of thing (can make for a great gift). The towel is large enough to use for club cleaning on one side and for personal use on the other if you like. It’s soft and shouldn’t cause any discomfort to hour hands or face. 

The towel actually feels a bit thinner than ClubGlove towels but actually came to like that as it’s lighter. However the Players Towel is every bit as durable. 

The slit is slightly smaller than other towels tend to have. But I’ve found the larger slits actually increase the chance of the towel dropping off unless you have it hanging off your driver head when walking. The Players Towel is a better fit I feel. Not sure why the stitching isn’t lined up and somewhat overlapped around the slit. But who cares? Not to mention I appreciate the reinforcement as other towels I’ve used have torn at the slit edges.

I often wet one end for cleaning and the Players Towel is plenty long to allow for that so another plus. It also retained the moisture surprisingly well being that it feels thin. But again, I pulled hard on this towel and it’s well made.

Final test for me was how it would hold up from washing. Absolutely fine. So overall I gotta say I will order a Players Towel when I next need (want) one. The pics shown are after two washes and the colors and fabric have held up just fine.

If you’re a towel user be it on the course or the practice tee this towel can not disappoint you.

AF6401E0-2B36-4969-AFE3-7F82915092FC.jpeg

414F958D-29CE-4F05-A1D0-813F5F1A2240.jpeg

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to TST Member Review - Players Towel
  • Administrator

The TST logo and your name, to be clear, are dye sublimated. The stitching is along the edges and the putter slit. Dye-Sub is great because it doesn't wear out, doesn't change the consistency of the towel or the feel, etc.

Yes this is true sorry about that. I actually washed it twice (once alone the other with other stuff).... held up great.

Note: This thread is 1270 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.