4,713 posts / 209224 viewsLast Reply

DAY 326   Very busy today, but got in some time with my Momentus Strength Trainer and my Impact Ball.  Looking forward to tomorrow when I can be out most of the day!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Day 39.  A dozen balls hit with good, full swings with an 8-iron, focused on setup, in my practice area.  House guests tell me the noise doesn't travel that much, but they were aware I was hitting golf balls.  Good to know!

Day 289

Just some dry, no ball swings this morning. 

Focus was on a one piece take away to the top, and starting my down swing with a left hip movement. As the club head passed through  the impact position, I wanted feel my wrists release, and hear the "swoosh"  sound made by the club head speed. 

Did about 20 of these swings using my 6i practice club. Then another 20 using my 2i practice club. In place of a ball, I used tees, just clipping thr tops of them. 

DAY 327    Rise and Grind!!  2 hours on the range working on getting more forward shaft lean and my chest more over the ball at impact...... since these two were the areas I need to address next based on my playing lesson last Friday.   So I hit balls off downhill lies, used my Impact Snap, did Pump Drills, ... slow motion drills.   Made some progress, though still a long way to go.     Will work indoors and on my patio after dinner.... to get in more reps.

Day 99:

Top Track with Pro, will go over tomorrow, distances good but lofts could be a bit better (consistent).

Day 255 - October 16, 2018 - Spent a good 15 minutes working on my backswing and downswing pieces. I'm still loving the "right palm out" feel. Could do more "braking" but I'm not too dismayed. Today was a good session.

Day 40.  Today being Tuesday, it was putting day.  I got a good 30 minutes in, mostly within 10', after work and before a social engagement.  Real balls at a real grass putting green (my home course's practice area).

Day 33: 

Range day. Off of mats so instead of wedges as planned I worked on my full swing priority piece...key #4. Established a better posture than as of late and conducted the "pump drill" with my PW and 6 Irons. I would mix in a series of full shots here and there. Hit some really good shots...and some shanks lol. All part of practice I guess. 

Day 100! (Never thought I would make it here!)

Time constraints are limiting me to 10 minutes of swings off a mat.  As this is different from my usual work, it makes it seem as if I were not working enough.  Focus was on position of hands on every aspect to the swing.

Day 20

10 minutes working on backswing and top of downswing. Having real trouble keeping the club reasonably in a swing plane as I I tend to drop the club towards the ground and then coming down inside-to-outside.

DAY 328     2 1/2 hours on the range working on improving my forward shaft lean, impact, ...   used Pump Drill, hitting off downhill lies, 9 to 3 Drill, and Impact Snap.    I am making some progress, still a long way to go.   One of the very nice things is that they just introduced hundreds of new golf ball on the range.... sweet!!