IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge

iacas

Day 9: Played 18 holes. Did not go great. Oh well. 

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Day 63 - March 2, 2020

Full swing work again. This is going to be almost everything that I do.

Worked on more stuff Mike is having me do. I think he's crazy. Kinda. 😉

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 88

Ordered a superspeed set so looking forward to getting those. Did a little mirror work using the patio door tonight. Didn’t feel like hitting balls outdoors, kinda windy and seasonal allergies in effect. 

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

Day 52.  Tonight's challenge, because after today I wanted to reverse a few things in my brain, was to try some left-handed shots.  Friend's borrowed left-handed sand wedge, hit quarter half (and a few attempted 3/4) shots, off a mat, into a net, at home with practice balls. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Day 3 - Went to the range and worked on my PP with mostly abbreviated swings. PW, 7 iron and driver. Also did some wedge ladders.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

Day 64 - March 3, 2020

Did mirror work at home on "piece two" from the MVMSoG.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 89

Hit 10 balls with a PW and 10 balls with driver, alternating between clubs, and doing a slomo rehearsal and pre-shot routine before each swing. 

-Peter

Day 10: worked on my putting stroke by playing 18 holes of putt putt. 

-- Daniel

Day 53.  Haven't taken full swings in a while, and I got home in time to do a few minutes before the day ended.  6-iron, off a mat, into a net, practice balls.  None at full speed.  

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Day 4 - Superspeed training in the gym and some mirror work on my PP. Really windy out, so I may not get to film anything after work. I may still do PlaneMate work and finish the Advanced Protocol section.

Update: I did do some more work outside including PlaneMate. But it was really windy!

Scott

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

Day 66 - March 4, 2020

More of the MVMSoG. Which, now that I type it again, I forget what it stands for. The "o" is definitely "of." It went well. Not as well as he thinks it should go, but well enough.

Day 90

Did some Planemate protocol impact drills and then hit a few balls without the band with 7-iron. Tore a hole in the net so had to stop which is annoying. This will be my second replacement net now. 

-Peter

Day 11: hit balls for about 15 minutes. Worked on getting the club steeper in the backswing. Hit mostly solid shots. 

-- Daniel

Day 54.  After work, speed sticks, protocol one, in my backyard, with the radar.  Got up to 117 mph with the green one.  

-- Michael | My swing! 

Day 5 - Spent about an hour at the range working on a few things. Warmed up with partial swings and mapping of my PP. Did this with PW, 7 iron and driver. Then moved on to partial shots, LW through 8 iron. Then worked a bit with my 4W.
Finished with shorter pitches with my 54. Focused on the pivot.

Scott

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

Day 67 - March 5, 2020

About 45 minutes. Big loop while the body motion is getting better.

Day 91

Hole in my net so just did some mirror stuff in the patio window.

-Peter

Day 54.  Wanted some air after work, so I went to a putting green.  After warming up, I set down 12 dimes to do the "sink 'em all from 4' eventually" drill.  Today was the fastest I ever completed the drill:  16 total putts.  Made 8/12 first pass, made all 4 remaining on second pass.  Maybe one of these days I'll complete them all on first pass! 

-- Michael | My swing!