IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge

iacas

• Administrator

Day 112 - April 19, 2020

Full swing work again. This is going to be almost everything that I do.

Full day editing videos, but got downtown for 30 minutes to hit. Focused on shorter with an outward path.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 19- COVID challenge Day 20 with a little full swing gate work

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Day 51 - Filmed the COVID Day 19 and 20 drills. Then worked on my priority piece with 6 iron and driver. Followed with some center contact drill with the driver. Also did chips and pitches in the yard.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

Day 113 - April 20, 2020

Putted for half an hour. Greens rolling about 11? They’re prime.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 57: Did the COVID-19 practice drill.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Day 135

Did the COVID-19 Practice Plan Challenge day 20 drills and a superspeed session. 

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

Day 52 - Did the COVID Day 21 drill then worked on my priority piece with 6 iron and driver. Submitted a video to my Evolvr instructor with the driver. Also did chipping and pitching.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Day 20- COVID challenge Day 21

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator

Day 114 - April 21, 2020

Played 18 holes today. Hit some interesting shots. Feeling pretty good about things though.

Day 58: Did a superspeed session and the COVID-19 drill. Also hit balls for about 10 minutes into my net, just focusing on good contact and my feel of not moving off the ball too much with my flow move. Felt pretty good.

-- Daniel

Day 1.  Let's see if I can do this this time.  Did grip practice (see that thread), days 1 & 2 of April (which I had already done and was refreshing), and Speed Stix (protocol one;  got up to 114 on the last green swing).

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Day 136

Did the COVID-19 Practice Plan Challenge day 21 drills.

-Peter

• Administrator

Day 115 - April 22, 2020

Played 18 holes. Things went better than yesterday. I'm getting a feel for it all.

Day 21 - COVID challenge Day 22 plus some PP work taking club back and up (trying to reduce wrist hinging).

-Jonny

Day 59: Did the COVID-19 practice drill.

-- Daniel

Day 137

In the morning I repeated the COVID-19 Practice Plan Challenge day 21 drills indoors, this time with better success than previous day. Hit a bunch of balls midday with mid irons, and was striking the ball better than usual as of late. In the evening I did the COVID-19 Practice Plan Challenge day 22 drills, and a superspeed workout.

-Peter

Day 2.  Did day 3 of the April COVID drills, in addition to continued grip practice.  

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Day 22 - worked on CC Day 23 with pre/post-shot routines. I still have a few more cycles to do, but wanted to post here before I forget. 

My elbows have been killing me lately with all of the swings I’ve been taking with PP work. I’m playing with my dad and some buddies next weekend so I may need to take a little break for a few days on PP work and just do the drills

-Jonny