• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Hard to say what is going on with you with out seeing your swing. I recommend starting a My Swing Thread. Video a down the line view, and a face on view and post it.  Also, it is easy to get in a rhythm on the range. You can hit 100 drives in 15 minutes. You hit 14 drives over 4 hours. You have a wide open range versus hazards on the course.  I am weary in saying it is mental, though the fear/anxiety makes me think some part of it is. If you are struggling with fear/anxiety then you need to change how your conscious mind reacts to the subconscious fear/anxiety. No one really stands there an consciously chooses to be anxious or fearful. I don't know of any sort of tips or tricks for this. I've read up on meditation and mindfulness. That sort of avenue would be to come back to the breath when you start feeling fear or anxiety. Try to explore them in the present. Maybe this perspective will change how you think about things. Anxiety and fear come from the same area of the brain as excitement. So, there are two people who are getting on a roller-coaster. The first person is scared, and the 2nd person is excited. The difference is perspective, the story their brain is telling them about this situation. So, you need to change the story you are telling yourself.  Hard to say what is going on with you with out seeing your swing. I recommend starting a My Swing Thread. Video a down the line view, and a face on view and post it.  Also, it is easy to get in a rhythm on the range. You can hit 100 drives in 15 minutes. You hit 14 drives over 4 hours. You have a wide open range versus hazards on the course.  I am weary in saying it is mental, though the fear/anxiety makes me think some part of it is. If you are struggling with fear/anxiety then you need to change how your conscious mind reacts to the subconscious fear/anxiety. No one really stands there an consciously chooses to be anxious or fearful. I don't know of any sort of tips or tricks for this. I've read up on meditation and mindfulness. That sort of avenue would be to come back to the breath when you start feeling fear or anxiety. Try to explore them in the present. Maybe this perspective will change how you think about things. Anxiety and fear come from the same area of the brain as excitement. So, there are two people who are getting on a roller-coaster. The first person is scared, and the 2nd person is excited. The difference is perspective, the story their brain is telling them about this situation. So, you need to change the story you are telling yourself. 
    • Day 18 - Helicopter Drill and some putting. Also getting out for 9 this afternoon.
    • Day 7 - 6/4/20 Practiced indoor putting from 5.5 feet away.
    • Your mental state may be affecting your progress in correcting the problem. But the problem in the most part isn’t mental. Don’t just hit drives on the range. Develop a pre-shot routine. Limit your swing thoughts. Mark out boundaries on the range and imagine you’re teeing off on the first hole. Film this swing. When you’re on a tee..focus to repeat what you did. Pre-shot routine.., your target, swing thought, then execute.
    • Tiger Woods' handicap index history is as amazing as you'd imagine—but his peak year might surprise you Stats by Alex Myers It's been a long time since Tiger Woods had an official USGA handicap index. When you post... Just incredible. +9.4? Sick.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...