5,208 posts / 261246 viewsLast Reply

Day 1

Worked on my putting stroke for about 15 minutes today, which I just noticed is on the same swing path as my full swing: outside-to-in. My dad and I put a few Legos down, a little wider than a putter head length apart, which helped me to roll smoother putts. Hopefully that helps when I play tomorrow.

Edited by dagolfer18

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Day 43.  I did 10 minutes of half swings with my 9-iron and U-iron.  Off a mat, into a net, fake balls (a few real ones).  I also did speed sticks, protocol one.  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 80

Hit 20 balls with a 7-iron before my round this morning with the Planemate advanced protocol impact position drill. 

Okay, time for me to start this up again.

Day 1: Did a superspeed session. Last one of the first protocol.

Edited by DeadMan

Day 44, February 23 2020.   Spent over 30 minutes putting today after the L.A. Wildcats got their first win of the season by 30.  I did a 6' "around the world" style drill : placed 12 coins at the clock pieces 6' out, then went in order to make them, picking up the coin when I sank the putt.  Result:  28 putts.  Made 6 on first pass, but only 2 on second pass (out of 6 remaining), eventually taking 28 total putts.   I then tried several 3' and didn't make more than 3 in a row, not a formal drill (maybe I should do that drill with 3' at some point)