5,927 posts / 300732 viewsLast Reply

Day 89 - played 9 at 6:30am today. Drives were better with 4/7 in the fairway, one hook and two over pushes. Approach shots were poor with some hooks. I will hit the range again tomorrow and work on set up again.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 12 - Hit some shots working on some additional grip changes, finally getting close....I think. On my way to play 9, hoping to hit some range balls beforehand so I can figure out this straight-pull with my driver.

Edited by DaHolla

Day 172

Today was one of those days where my headspace didn’t feel right, in all aspects of life, not just golf. Focus was poor, easily distracted, no ability to concentrate, and couldn’t shake it.

Hit a few 7-irons (poorly) to loosen up, did a superspeed session, and then hit a few more 7-irons to put this day behind me.

Day 152 - May 29, 2020

Full swing work again. This is going to be almost everything that I do.

Played 13 holes at CHQ with Dave. Hit the ball well. Hit some fades and some heel shots when I overdid the "up" (I'd start it a little early and it would go "out").

Day 2: practice putting from 6 feet away indoors. 

Day 13 - Practicing my grip in front of a mirror. Can't seem to get both hands right at the same time, so just going to focus on this and maybe some putting today.

Day 58 - hit in the range today - did not record session, but felt like I did a better job with right elbow position from A3-6.

Day 5 - 5-29-20 (5/5)

5 minutes of putting practice today. Also spent a couple minutes on a conference call working on the backswing stuff.

Day 173

Worked on a transition feel for palmar flexion today. Gave the 7-iron a break and hit 4-iron, 5W, and 3W. Also slowed down back swing a little bit to make sure I can feel the stretch in my right hamstring/glute when turn is complete.

Finished with a couple LW full swings, both of which went over the net into oblivion. 

Day 153 - May 30, 2020

Full swing work again. This is going to be almost everything that I do.

Played 18 holes. Then hit about 500 balls on the range figuring out why I didn't really play 18 holes very well. 😉

Day 6 - 5-29-20 (6/6)

Played 36 holes, and spent about 30 minutes at Golf Evolution primarily practicing my pitching motion.

Edited by Hardspoon