• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Day 19: Some chipping in the yard for about ten minutes.
    • @dennyjones @bkuehn1952 or any other Michigan area golfers I have 2 vouchers to play Leslie Park in Ann Arbor, which expire on November 1 and for several reason I'm not going to be able to use them If you can use them in the next 10 days they are yours  - send me a PM and I will send them to you  Make my loss your gain
    • Well as long as it is your cc I am good with it. 😜
    • That won't be an issue.  The biggest issue I think would just be basically booking and making sure we have 8 for the Sand Valley days.  As soon as I book it, they will run my CC for all players as well. That is what they required this the this year.  But that will be a month out from actual play. Well I am stuck at home right now with nothing better to do than think about a mid summer trip back out there.  
    • Let's just say that the golf was secondary as we got the old foursome back together again. The snowbirds returned this week, and we finally got our normal Wednesday morning foursome together. Among the banter, ribbing, and catching up, I don't think any of us were looking at scoring exceptionally well. For 4-5 handicappers, the front nine scores were 41, 44, 44, 50. We then continued to the back nine. We get to the par 3, 11th hole. The first guy hits it OB, and re-tees. Hits it into the waste area. Second guy gets up there and hits it left of the green. Third guy hits and it's heading straight for the pin. We can see his ball, probably a few inches from the pin. Now it's my turn. I hit a screaming shot that lands just short of the green and bounces toward the pin. hit's the ball near the hole, which deflects mine into the cup for a hole-in-one. My 5th career hole-in-one. The rest of the round was uneventful, carding scores of 83, 83, 83, and 97.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. billymo2
      billymo2
      (28 years old)
    2. bostonboy9416
      bostonboy9416
      (20 years old)
    3. kpaulhus
      kpaulhus
      (33 years old)
    4. StuBo84
      StuBo84
      (36 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...