• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
  • Popular Now

• Viral load matters quite a bit, the pumps are outside, and a bunch of other factors, including that I have a bottle of hand sanitizer in my car. Because, again, 0.000001% may as well be 1%. Why do you ever leave your house if you're not willing to risk 0.0001% chance of anything happening?
    • I haven't seen the score today, and afraid to look. Is it over yet? Hard to watch Billy T. (from Dayton) struggle so much, but his hair style is top notch, lol.
    • With great empathy, I've thought a lot about all the people who cannot stay at home, and how at-risk they are every day. I have thoughts in that regard, but . . . .  We also heard from one of our Florida neighbors yesterday.  She and her 85-ish mother, who lives her, tested positive. They are not deny-ers, but made some bad choices on their drive down from Wisconsin, stopping to see relatives along the way like normal. Now that I think about it, when we ran our business, we did shows that 1000s of people attended.  So, that would not be happening. But, I totally understand that some people have to put themselves at risk every day, and be put in situations that they are not in control of. It's a shame that it's that way.
    • Wow. Makes me think of Moviepass, when it was easy to use, I watched more movies that I normally would have. There are a bunch in this list I'd never give a screening, now that it's on a service I'm already subscribed to, will probably do the same.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bm85
      bm85
      (35 years old)
    2. canadianpro
      canadianpro
      (75 years old)
    3. deryl50
      deryl50
      (53 years old)
    4. Facialman
      Facialman
      (73 years old)
    5. lowtidecharters
      lowtidecharters
      (41 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...