• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • If I spill a hot cup of coffee in my lap it's going to burn. If I drop a golf ball it's going to go down. Some matters are just not open to opinion.
    • I think leaving the clubs in the car where it’s hot contributes to the classic sliding down of the ferrule. I’m sure the glue/epoxy gets soft after long exposure to heat. Then we take our clubs out and start whacking away and …there you go.
    • The Florida sun is no joke, especially in the summer.  With that said, the trunk is a better option than in the cabin if you have to leave your bag in your car.  I avoid leaving anything valuable in my car for fear of theft and I consider my clubs valuable.  My truck doesn't have a trunk, but even then its just something I don't even chance.  The other heat sensitive item has got to be shoes. You will be on the golf course one day and the bottoms will just fall right off.  
    • @Vinsk has pretty clearly summarized the "truth" based on current scientific understanding.  We, meaning somewhere between most and all of us, need to be vaccinated out of concern for society, for every single person we may come into contact with.  To choose not to be vaccinated is to choose to increase the risk of infection for everyone you interact with.  Do you not accept that as reality, or is there some other reason that you would choose not to get vaccinated?
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Adlamb
      Adlamb
      (46 years old)
    2. Baba
      Baba
      (45 years old)
    3. Healup
      Healup
      (49 years old)
    4. SophieWaggner83
      SophieWaggner83
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...