• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 76 (6/19/21) - Practiced my putting stroke while the US Open was on.
    • Phil isn’t winning this tournament. Too soon to call, @Shorty? 😜
    • That’s about my hand size. I might have a 1/4” on you in finger length. I have no issues holding the club in my fingers. I would guess the issue has more to do with what you’re doing with your hands than what size they are. I have the same size hands as Jack. I remember because he has that silhouette of his hands in his book and I put my hands on them to compare.
    • It really is. And it’s stupid that it’s like that. And I’m also especially bitter about it because the Devils got killed in Game 6 of the 2012 SCF on a 5 minute boarding major that should have never happened because the officials missed a high stick or something earlier in the shift that would have put them on the power play. I honestly don’t remember that. It doesn’t matter if it’s intentional or not. Or if the player stayed down. Chances are if he stayed down, they still wouldn’t call the penalty and all he’d do is force his team to play down a man for a bit. He got up and immediately went to the bench so another player could jump on. He did his job. The refs did not.
    • Didn’t that used to be a 5 minute major/game misconduct? A second stick foul by the same player in the playoffs was subject to a supplemental discipline? I don’t think Jonathan Marchessault did it intentionally. If Perry wanted to make sure it was called, you are coached to stay down. Corey Perry is tough though.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Dan42nepa
      Dan42nepa
      (65 years old)
    2. James Dalton
      James Dalton
      (80 years old)
    3. JMHARDING
      JMHARDING
      (31 years old)
    4. mwh1023
      mwh1023
      (54 years old)
    5. Skeesh
      Skeesh
      (49 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...