• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Just attach the same part of your hand more to the side rather than the bottom. You see almost no knuckles at setup. Weak.
    • I've taken to watching the Golf Channel on mute : the commentators seem to be so busy filling air time that they are often TALKING THROUGH THE SHOT or rambling on about how much they know about so and so ad nauseam. My vote for worst commentating goes to Paul Azinger : nasal, twangy, monotone and know-it-all! Lastly, we all know that the club they are swinging is a GOLF club, the swing is a GOLF swing, the ball is a GOLF ball and the course is a GOLF course. Sincerely, Noel Alden.
    • So would a more functionally sound gripping mechanism be (with club off the ground) align the grip further down, more like this, before I wrap anything around?     Certainly possible, I struggle with 'feel vs real'.  
    • Grip across the palms. You attach your hands to the bottom side of the grip, so when you wrap the heel pad over,  it’s weak. I think it’s in your head. The grips are the same.
    • Not really, no. I mean, I know what you’re talking about, but generally, no. I have pretty strong legs, so I think that’s a big part of it. My arms aren’t exactly huge, and my belly is a bit smaller now.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Dan42nepa
      Dan42nepa
      (65 years old)
    2. James Dalton
      James Dalton
      (80 years old)
    3. JMHARDING
      JMHARDING
      (31 years old)
    4. mwh1023
      mwh1023
      (54 years old)
    5. Skeesh
      Skeesh
      (49 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...