6,769 posts / 336988 viewsLast Reply

Day 25 - More of the same, working on my hip turn. I'm also posting a much over-due update to My Swing thread.

Day 43

Same routine plus an hour on the range checking out my progress. New swing thread video incoming tonight or tomorrow. I liked what I saw (progress, not perfection)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 269 - Sept 22, 2020

Putted while watching the Payne's Valley match.

Also…

21 hours ago, ncates00 said:

@iacas, I wanted to ensure what I said was clear because I reread my post, I could see where you might misconstrue my words and intentions. I don’t think that’s the case though (I know we have our little “battles” here and there, but at least for my end, there’s a great level of respect). I was trying to wish her well and that I know it is very stressful. I know guys who have the game and they were really worried and barely passed when, in competition or a friendly round, they otherwise play really well. So please don’t take what I said to mean that I was saying she doesn’t have the game. I’m sure she does! Anyway, I just wanted to make that clear here. I apologize if my message was taken the wrong way. I wish her the best of luck. I’m sure she will do well! 

All good.

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

Day 269 - Sept 22, 2020

Putted while watching the Payne's Valley match.

Also…

All good.

Awesome! Congrats! I know you’re very proud. 🙂 

Day #4

Before league hit the range with impact labels and work on hitting sweet spot. I think it worked because I hit 4 of 6 fairways this afternoon.

Day 58

Neck is calming down but still in pain so i focused on swing drills tonight 

Day 95.  I wanted to practice putting, but that green was closed at both courses I checked.  I ended up going home and working on both the wall drill (like yesterday) and live swings (indoors, off a mat, into a net, real balls when a ball was involved) with a 6-iron. 

Day 285

Filmed some swings to see how I’m progressing with my current priority piece. Didn’t hit the ball particularly well though. 

Day 44

Very light day of practice today. Took a handful of swings working on my priority piece and did some centered pivot work without a club. I still got in about 10 minutes though. 

Day 15 - club back and up with straighter right elbow with longer clubs on the range. Hit well today, very happy

Edited by woodzie264

On 9/22/2020 at 12:51 PM, RFKFREAK said:

Day 5.

Used my net and did the A4-A5-A6 drill I've been recently doing mirror work on.

Day 6 - more of the same.

Day #5

Worked on short chip/pitch.  Set up a 3' diameter target and measured off 10 years.  Worked on swinging through the ball with consistent speed with goal of landing i the target.  Worked on LW for shots I want to stop short and 9-Iron for shots I want to run out a little.  Goal is to stop decelerating during my swing which I have a tendency to do.  Hoping to get the feel and trust the shot.  A little better on later shots but still need work on consistency. 

Day 59

Great practice session before playing 18 today.  The round was not good, need to get something for pain management