6,948 posts / 344666 viewsLast Reply

Day 128.  After work, I spent ten minutes to decompress, hitting 6-iron shots in my indoor practice room (off a mat, into a net, real balls)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 53 - More swings indoors. Getting more comfortable taking full swings in the front room.

Day 77

light session just focused on tightening up some fundamentals from my early days with swing plane work. 

Day 25: rainy day so more range work. Focused on my priority piece and also evaluated a couple of shafts for my 3H.

Day 3

Cut down on SKLZ swinging sets today, did 1 set of 15 with SKLZ Tempo Swing Trainer and 1 set of 15 with SKLZ Gold Flex.

3 sets of stretching hamstrings

3 sets of core work out

Added 2 sets of 3 per side of Lateral Lunges 

Day 320

Superspeed workout, then some mirror work on takeaway/backswing, and finally hit some balls with 7-iron. Hit the ball well today.

Still searching for a good feel/thought to take on course for backswing piece. Current one is okay, but I think I can come up with something better. 

Day 129.  During the workday, went to the next door room to hit some 6-iron shots;  indoors, off a mat, into a net, real balls. 

Day 306 - October 29, 2020

Man, still catching up. I really want to get some swings in, but all I have time for is to putt in the basement.

So, I did that today for ten minutes while swapping the last iPhone over.

Day 7

Worked on the first 3 COVID Drills.  I'm beating these to death until they feel natural and I do not need to think about them.

Day 321

Did mirror work on takeaway/backswing piece, and then hit balls with 7-iron and 3W working on hip turn piece. 

Day 54 - Trying to get comfortable with this new setup, just hitting some balls indoors. 

Day 130.  Two different ten-minute practices today.  First was quarter shots with my 56.  Focused on setup and weight.  Second was 6-iron, full swings.  Both practices were indoors, off a mat, into the net, real balls. 

Day 307 - October 30, 2020

Yay! Hit some balls. Apparently I did something to my left index knuckle, though, because my interlocking grip hurt quite a bit. No matter, though - I switched to overlapping for this session. Felt a bit loose, but not too bad.

Stripe show today! Which means tomorrow will be crap. But oh well.