Sign in to follow this  
dennyjones

Discount Golf

30 posts / 2213 viewsLast Reply

I sent an email to Lesson on Golf asking if they could ask the golf courses to allow the purchase price paid to be used toward a purchase at another time like Group Golfer.     Hopefully, I'll get a response

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Here are his replies:

Denny,

I appreciate your concerns and your business.

I will address all of these concerns with the courses as needed. If the season is severely curtailed or canceled ( which I do not expect), I certainly will encourage them to extend the valid dates through next year.

I will not let my customers get screwed over.

Ohio just allowed golf starting today. Hopeful Michigan does soon too.

Stay healthy!

Jeff L

If for whatever reason, the season has not started by July or so-and a course does not extend it to next year-I will personally give you the equivalent amount in golf for next year.

Hope this helps?
Sent from my iPhone

Edited by dennyjones

From Jeff Lesson:  In the meantime we will be adding more  top courses and resorts as soon as golf is open for biz!

On 3/29/2020 at 2:08 PM, dennyjones said:

From Jeff Lesson:  In the meantime we will be adding more  top courses and resorts as soon as golf is open for biz!

Nice work @dennyjones.  

I contacted Group Golfer.   They posted a Corona virus notice on their site

Group Golfer Coronavirus message

If you purchased Tee Time golf Pass, this was their response:

Dear Dennis,

We understand this is a difficult situation for all of us; However, we are not giving refunds. We have your email address should we need to contact you in the future.  We appreciate your business and hope golf season will return to normal soon.

Edited by dennyjones

On 4/15/2020 at 1:21 PM, dennyjones said:

I contacted Group Golfer.   They posted a Corona virus notice on their site

Group Golfer Coronavirus message

If you purchased Tee Time golf Pass, this was their response:

Dear Dennis,

We understand this is a difficult situation for all of us; However, we are not giving refunds. We have your email address should we need to contact you in the future.  We appreciate your business and hope golf season will return to normal soon.

Denny - I finally got around to checking my group golfer account for the first time since April, and they have extended my vouchers from early May to November 1.

Which makes it on me to use them - I'm actually pretty excited having looked them up, it is a little bit like free golf (since I had kind of written this off )

If you're looking for a deal Group Golfer has Manistee Golf & Country Club rounds available for $20 (including cart) - this is about 30 minutes south of Arcadia Bluffs, it is also right on Lake Michigan.
I haven't played it, but it is on the list - so I picked up some rounds

15955509819810.jpg

Shot of the Day Michigan: Manistee Golf & Country Club - 18 Holes with Cart - Jul. 2020 - Built in 1901 and featuring some of the Midwest’s most incredible golf, Manistee Golf and Country Club provides all who come to...

Limit 4 per person. May purchase additional vouchers as gifts. Must make tee time; subject to availability. Not valid before 10AM on weekends. Not valid for leagues, outings, course holidays, cash back or with any other offer. Expires 8/1/2021.

4 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

If you're looking for a deal Group Golfer has Manistee Golf & Country Club rounds available for $20 (including cart) - this is about 30 minutes south of Arcadia Bluffs, it is also right on Lake Michigan.
I haven't played it, but it is on the list - so I picked up some rounds

15955509819810.jpg

Shot of the Day Michigan: Manistee Golf & Country Club - 18 Holes with Cart - Jul. 2020 - Built in 1901 and featuring some of the Midwest’s most incredible golf, Manistee Golf and Country Club provides all who come to...

Limit 4 per person. May purchase additional vouchers as gifts. Must make tee time; subject to availability. Not valid before 10AM on weekends. Not valid for leagues, outings, course holidays, cash back or with any other offer. Expires 8/1/2021.

That looks like a heck of a deal.   I've not heard of it.   It would be a 3 hour drive for me but someday I'd like to play it.

@dennyjones @bkuehn1952 or any other Michigan area golfers

I have 2 vouchers to play Leslie Park in Ann Arbor, which expire on November 1 and for several reason I'm not going to be able to use them

If you can use them in the next 10 days they are yours  - send me a PM and I will send them to you 

Make my loss your gain

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

@dennyjones @bkuehn1952 or any other Michigan area golfers

I have 2 vouchers to play Leslie Park in Ann Arbor, which expire on November 1 and for several reason I'm not going to be able to use them

If you can use them in the next 10 days they are yours  - send me a PM and I will send them to you 

Make my loss your gain

How funny is that!    We bought 4 and only could find three players.    I have one myself and don't know when or if I'll get to use it.   I called Monday and they were full and didn't see any openings for singles except early in the morning before most golfers go out but...

because of the frost, they were delaying tee times.   

If somebody wants mine, I'll donate it too.   

Thanks @Wally Fairway for thinking for me.

If they aren't used by November 1st, the money spent is still good.  That isn't eliminated.   You can use the voucher toward the price of a round next year.

I have 4 Copper Hills vouchers that expired on Oct. 1st.  I called and they said they would accept for a credit of $26 for each voucher,  even though expired, for up to 5 years. They said $26 is how much they get from Group Golfer and that it is Michigan Law they have to accept them.  Give those courses a call, they may still have some value in the spring if you can’t use them now.

12 hours ago, dennyjones said:

Thanks @Wally Fairway for thinking for me.

If they aren't used by November 1st, the money spent is still good.  That isn't eliminated.   You can use the voucher toward the price of a round next year.

Thanks for the offers @Wally Fairway and @dennyjones but I think you should hang on to the certificates and use the cash value toward golf next year at Leslie.  If the virus is contained by summer of 2021, let's try to play once together at Leslie.

Sign in to follow this