IGNORED

Undies

iacas
Note: This thread is 5764 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What protects your balls?

• Boxers
    • Briefs
    • Nothing - Commando!
    • Other (explain below)

ahahah! I agree!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wear Boxers,
Stylish, Well Ventilated and the women like them..

In The Bag: Extreme Sport Golf Bag

Driver: X 460
Irons: X-18's Steel
Hybrid: Rescue Mid 3 & 43 Wood: X Hot5 Wood: Big Bertha FT-3Putter: Newport 2 by TitleistBalls: My Course: www.burntislandgolfhouseclub.co.ukAge: 15

Thanks for the warning... LOL... I'll be ready for them .. hehe

i'm a pretty big internet flirt so I'll be stalk....er saying hi to you when ever i see you post in a thread :)

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

Boxer briefs are just about the worst thing to happen to clothes since...well...clothes.

As soon as I slip on a pair, the only thing of which I can be sure is that I will be fixing a wedgie at least twice an hour.

I like to go with boxers with a nice comfortable waistband.

Driver: Nike VRS Covert 

3 Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 18*

Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60* 56* & 52* 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

I picked up a couple pairs of the Jockey Life Mesh boxer briefs. Now, before you start thinking fish net, these are more like a basketball jersey with the little holes in them. I love the micro fiber Jockey Life ones because they are breathable and form fitting with a "valuables" pouch. The mesh ones don't fit the same way and have a button fly. Not a big fan. The only upside is they keep you a little cooler when it's hot out.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Im a boxer man, but they have to have a button in front. If I cant have boxers then I will go all natural. You couldnt pay me enough to wear tighties or boxer briefs.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

I love the micro fiber Jockey Life ones because they are breathable and form fitting with a "valuables" pouch.

What exactly do you mean by "valuables" pouch are we talking family jewels or like money?

In The Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3 & 5 Wood: F50.
Irons: 855S Silver Scot 3-SW.
Wedge: S2H2 60*Putter Anser 2i

boxers all the time except when I am running or playing sports, as I need the support and do not want testicle torsion, i've know people to have it happen and do not want to be in that group.

I am a boxers guy, but I wear briefs on the course since it is more comfortable for play.

Big Cart Bag:

R7 Quad 11.5*
200Steel 5wood 15*
Baffler Hybrid 18* R7 Draw Irons 3-AW Tour Action 56* / 60* Dual Force 990 Pro V1/x

Boxers. Always. Anything else feels completely ridiculous.
-Kevin
In the Nike Pro Tour Combo Bag:
907 D2 9.5*
906F2 18* 5W
585H 21* 3 Hybrid 735.CM 4-PW 51.06 MP-T & 56.13 MP-T White Hot #1

Note: This thread is 5764 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!