Sign in to follow this  
dennyjones

Demo Days

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Miles of Golf has had demo days at their Ann Arbor store the past two weeks and the final day is February 24th 11-2pm.

Carl's Golfland at both locations has demo days each Saturday from now thru the end of March.   There are discount coupons on their website.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I admit to never having attended a "Demo Day".  I just don't think I would benefit from smacking a few balls with this or that club in a crowded environment.  Anyone else have first hand positive experience?  I could be convinced otherwise.

Edited by bkuehn1952

Last Saturday I went to Miles of Golf.   It was crowded but they had a system and it didn't take long to pick up a club.   I tested Ping, Titleist and Cobra.   I can't say I definitely picked a favorite but I did eliminate Titleist.   It just didn't feel right to me.  I'm sure it's a great club but not for me.   

Carl's will be really crowded on each Saturday but with their new Trackman range you could get some quantifiable numbers to compare different clubs.  

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...