IGNORED

Fan Ejected by Justin Thomas - Right, Wrong or Indifferent

divot dave
Note: This thread is 2232 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thomas is acting like a spoiled touring pro here. I'm ok with him bitching about crowd heckling but it is getting annoying for him to continually explaining the millions of dollars they play for. Where does that money come from Justin? Ok I don't have a problem if he wants a guy bothering him removed for poor behavior but them turn around and swear on camera when he knows he is being filmed. Then he doubles diwn saying he wasn't aware he was being filmed. He is acting like a spoiled millennial for sure who has been coddled his whole life and is making it harder to like the guy.

If you are going to have someone thrown out for saying something you don't like then act like a professional yourself.  Off topic but I've heard all sorts of stuff on the 18th tee at TPC Scottsdale and one moment stands out. These guys were telling the pros "A lot of water out there guys." Nobody was really acknowledging it until Spencer Levin hit. He striped it in the grass picked up his tee,cigarette turned and said "There is also a lot of grass out there!" 

Trollin' is the life

Wow, under the standards some have espoused in this thread, the '62 US Open playoff at Oakmont would have been played to a half empty course, as Jack was subjected to some of the most brutal and widespread heckling any golfer ever had to deal with.

• Like 1

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

I have no problem with him doing it.

But I do concede that these drunken idiots are where a good portion of the revenues come from.  They need to be selective about how and when they eject folks.

I think JT has to be careful. Can't do this kind of thing too often or you get a reputation as a whiner like Sergio/Monty. Then you become even more of a target for dumb comments from the crowd.

Note: This thread is 2232 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!