IGNORED

2018 Valspar Golf Championship in Tampa, FL

kpaulhus
Note: This thread is 2234 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can you imagine if he makes this????

PING G400 Max 9*  Taylormade  M2 15*  Callaway Steelhead XR 19* & 22*   Callaway Apex CF-16 5-GW  Callaway MD3 54* & 58*  RIFE 2 Bar Hybrid Mallet 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

At least he makes it interesting to his last putt. Great to see these scenes again of Tiger walking up 18 on a Sunday afternoon. 

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

wow, i'm actually nervous (excited?) for this putt...

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, MuniGrit said:

Having no confidence in his driver cost him on 18. You can't leave yourself 185 uphill when you could have close to 100 needing birdie.

I don’t think that’s accurate. He’s pounded it most of the week.

Just his game plan.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

"he can't do this, can he" ? 

lolol.. 

my sentiments exactly... would be great if he does tho

IN MY BAG

1 minute ago, iacas said:

I don’t think that’s accurate. He’s pounded it most of the week.

His drive on 5 today was absolutely perfect, his tee shots have been much improved this week.

Good run. A 2nd place finish this soon upon his return is promising.

Edited by Pretzel

Hey guys, thanks for sharing the weekend - lots to look forward to the in the coming weeks!

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator

Second place is still way ahead of even his schedule I think.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Casey takes it then. Well done with a 65 on Sunday! Looking forward to next week! Bay Hill with quite the field, and hopefully Tiger being up there.

Tough round for Snedeker, but at least he's out there playing golf again. 

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

What a week for Tiger. And great win for Paul Casey. He has been so close so often. Good for him to win again on the PGA Tour. 

great to see him smile, even after missing such a dramatic shot. 

IN MY BAG

Not many imagined Tiger being this close this early. Great progress! 

• Administrator

Man nobody really did much today except Casey. Garcia.

1 minute ago, iacas said:

Second place is still way ahead of even his schedule I think.

yep... its way ahead of the schedule I had him on... i was thinking mid-late season before a tournament performance like this. 

IN MY BAG

Note: This thread is 2234 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!