IGNORED

My Swing (efdeel74)

efdeel74
Note: This thread is 1484 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

(edited)

YES!!! Finally, I Breaking the code of Moe Norman Golf Swing...

my embedded link of improper backyard practice

1. Set up like Moe's
2. Why clubhead so far from the ball? to measure the bend of our body is at right angle to strike the ball.
3. Standing at inside of our feet (ready to rolling right ankle at down swing)
4. wiggle, practice to feel the club at impact, and feel how right hand snap the club, left hand remain straight and as trail.
5. swing and snap
6. finish right hand straight and extended (naturaly because of the snap).

Swing though??? only one: snap

snap!!! if it work on Thanos, it will work on us. 😄

Edited by efdeel74

Journey of My Moe Norman's Inspired Golf Swing. Yes I know, it is going to be ROUGH journey.

Driver : MacGregor Mactec NVG.............(2005 model, cheapest forgiving driver that I can bought)

3 Wood : Ena Golf...................................(?year? cheap one but I like the impact)

7 Wood : XXIO.........................................(2005 model, from my dad)

5 Rescue : Tourstage ViQ........................(2008 model)

Irons : XXIO MP200.................................(2003 model, from my dad)

Wedge : Cleveland Becu 56 deg.............(cheapest old wedge that I can bought)

My self taught Swing Theard : My Swing (efdeel74)

• Administrator
10 hours ago, efdeel74 said:

I've asked you a few times to embed the VIDEO itself.

https://thesandtrap.com/how-to/embed-videos/

Please do this.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, theeaglequest said:

Wow great job my friend! Love how you are hitting into that left knee like Moe!

Thank you, that was still need improvement. Moe's footwork is the hardest part for me, because I tend to lift my feet at impact. 

Currently, I am practicing my footwork and tempo.

Journey of My Moe Norman's Inspired Golf Swing. Yes I know, it is going to be ROUGH journey.

Driver : MacGregor Mactec NVG.............(2005 model, cheapest forgiving driver that I can bought)

3 Wood : Ena Golf...................................(?year? cheap one but I like the impact)

Wedge : Cleveland Becu 56 deg.............(cheapest old wedge that I can bought)

17 minutes ago, efdeel74 said:

Thank you, that was still need improvement. Moe's footwork is the hardest part for me, because I tend to lift my feet at impact. 

Currently, I am practicing my footwork and tempo.

You are doing great! I love Moe's quote "I hit into my knees never on top of them."  Try putting your toes up with your right foot at address and keep them up through out the swing. This will prevent the weight moving out onto your right foot's toes and hence will force the foot to roll and not lift. Hope that helps my friend. Where are you located? Looks beautiful there.

(edited)
10 hours ago, theeaglequest said:

You are doing great! I love Moe's quote "I hit into my knees never on top of them."  Try putting your toes up with your right foot at address and keep them up through out the swing. This will prevent the weight moving out onto your right foot's toes and hence will force the foot to roll and not lift. Hope that helps my friend. Where are you located? Looks beautiful there.

Thank you...definitely I will try the tips. I am in Jakarta, Indonesia....yes it humid tropical country.

Two days ago I play at course near my home.....here is the video :

(hope I got embedded the video right this time.....just copy link, and hit ENTER)

Some Intro:

I change some swing thoughts....practice at home....and went to course

...as Infrequent Golfer...Hacker Golfer...Usually Double Bogey Golfer, ....I am happy with the result. I think, I am on the right path.

Video was taken with tiny tripod, wasn't confident yet to bring huge tripod, and also can get same flight partners inconvenience.

Progress:
Break 100 consistently
No lost ball for couple rounds.
No bunker shot.

Need improvement:
Don't lift feet at impact dude !!!
Practice putting with vary green speed.
Wedge game (below 60 yards pitch shot)

Edited by efdeel74

4 minutes ago, efdeel74 said:

Thank you...definitely I will try the tips. I am in Jakarta, Indonesia....yes it humid tropical country.

Two days ago I play at course near my home.....here is the video :

(hope I got embedded the video right this time.....just copy link, and hit ENTER)

Some Intro:

I change some swing thoughts....practice at home....and go to course

...as Infrequent Golfer...Hacker Golfer...Usually Double Bogey Golfer, ....I am happy with the result. I think, I am on the right path.

Video was taken with tiny tripod, wasn't confident yet to bring huge tripod, and also can get same flight partners inconvenience.

Progress:
Break 100 consistently
No lost ball for couple rounds.
No bunker shot.

Need improvement:
Don't lift feet at impact dude !!!
Practice putting with vary green speed.
Wedge game (below 60 yards pitch shot)

Wow loved that one swing where your left leg was bend like Moe's at impact. Looks like you are getting closer that magically swing of Moe's! Love the course too! I am in Philadelphia in the USA so I am jealous of you. Everything is dead here because of winter😕 Not much golfing here right now, wish I was there golfing with you brother lol. 

(edited)
39 minutes ago, theeaglequest said:

Wow loved that one swing where your left leg was bend like Moe's at impact. Looks like you are getting closer that magically swing of Moe's! Love the course too! I am in Philadelphia in the USA so I am jealous of you. Everything is dead here because of winter😕 Not much golfing here right now, wish I was there golfing with you brother lol. 

If one day I am going to vacation to USA, I will pick on winter season  😄 ...yes my friend come here and play some rounds, I was played with my Australian friend (expatriate)....but I don't know how scratch golfer like you and 90s golfer like us can survive 18 holes as one flight 😄

Edited by efdeel74

• 2 weeks later...

my latest swing,...next: a range session

Latest.

• 1 month later...

My final swing? I hope so...

• Thumbs Up 1

(edited)

Just a golf session with sub 500 rank in the word (no.1 in my country.)

note: I am behind the camera,

Edited by efdeel74

now my kid...😀

I think I can live with this swing:

• 2 weeks later...

My latest swing form. I don't think this is my best particular swing, but I am ok...at least it fool proof.

• Thumbs Up 1

Note: This thread is 1484 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!