IGNORED

Super exciting….

Note: This thread is 5929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My Titleist driver just broke on me over the winter. It was a good driver, but I bought it used and for cheap, so I wasn’t really surprised when it did. Being in college, most of us have to watch our pennies, but I honestly can’t go a week without hitting a bucket of balls. So I needed to get a driver…like now. So I put some thought into it and did some research…and I decided to get fitted for a nice shaft, then get it off eBay (New UST Proforce sv2 77g) along with a decent head (New Cleveland Hi-bore 8.5*). I put the two together and I honestly couldn’t be happier. I hit a bucket of balls and I was annihilating the ball with it… Further than I have been for a couple of years actually. But what impressed me most was my feeling of control over the club. I was able to work the ball with it, it just felt so right….. Me =

Hi-bore - 8.5* w/ 77g UST ProForce v2 stiff

PT- 21* x100 shaft

Ta3- Form Forged s300 shaftsVokey 52* 56*- Red X2 center shafted 33" ProV1x- High Numbers only (5's)

I caved in the face of my 980F early last year (hitting range balls - you could actually see a chunk of the ball lodged in the face where it gave in. LOL). Surprisingly, they replaced it with a 906F2!

That is exciting. I'm breaking all of my drivers this afternoon.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Mike, I read your "Pros I've been told I look like:"
you have a grin like Rodney Dangerfield, in a good way,
may I hear you say......... I get no respect....... I get no respect............

Mike, did you know "Ohio" means good morning in a language I speak?

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Mike, I read your "Pros I've been told I look like:"

I get no respect, I tell ya', no respect.

My parents were alcoholics. I ran away from home. They put my picture on a bottle of scotch. I get no respect, I tell ya', no respect. I'll bite: what language?

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Hey Mike,

Japanese

Ohio gozamus

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Note: This thread is 5929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!