• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • How? 🙂 Day 14 – Moving or Touching Loose Impediments or Touching Sand in a Bunker
    • If I am understanding this correctly, I've been able to, for over two and a half years now, move stones in bunkers, as long as doing so doesn't move my ball, same as I can do on the fairway or in the rough?   I either missed this entirely or forgot about it.   
    • It was explained to me that they wanted people to remove stones, but not to give them so much freedom that they  could just go messing about willy nilly and moving their ball. So, what they came up with did that.
    • Previously the LR caused a stone to be treated like a MO in all respects. Now the rule doesn't.  Why not?  Why shouldn't the Rule simply deem a stone in a bunker as either a LI or treat it by Rule as one? A safety conscious player could incur a penalty for being safe about a stone but not a walnut. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. DanTheStallion
      DanTheStallion
      (36 years old)
    2. iYelledFOREatTheHOLE
      iYelledFOREatTheHOLE
      (31 years old)
    3. jd1623
      jd1623
      (38 years old)
    4. Rextarpromodel63
      Rextarpromodel63
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...