IGNORED

2018 Masters Tournament Discussion Topic

iacas
Note: This thread is 2176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The 2018 Masters  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2018 Masters?

• Tiger
    • Jordan, Dustin, or Rory
    • Someone else in the OWGR Top 15
    • Someone not listed above
  2. 2. Where does Tiger finish?

• First
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 20
    • Makes cut, nowhere near contention
    • MC

1 minute ago, 3jacker said:

That helicopter finish is a bit overdone.

You know you don't have to do that to hit a fade.

I agree. I have no issue slicing the ball to the next fairway over without a finish like that :-D

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, 3jacker said:

That helicopter finish is a bit overdone.

You know you don't have to do that to hit a fade.

I think he will have wrist issues in the future if he keeps it up.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

How about that call by Michael Greller on #13 suggesting Jordan use his hybrid off the pine straw? That was a pretty fun back and forth discussion to hear.  I wonder just how many times in a round caddie's influence the final choice of club and/or swing strategy? 

Callaway Razr-Fit 8.5 Driver | Callaway GBB Warbird 3W | PingEye 2 Irons (2-PW) | McGregor Jack Nicklaus SW | Ping B61 Putter

2 hours ago, fishgolf said:

How about that call by Michael Greller on #13 suggesting Jordan use his hybrid off the pine straw? That was a pretty fun back and forth discussion to hear.  I wonder just how many times in a round caddie's influence the final choice of club and/or swing strategy? 

That was a really cool exchange, I thought. CBS went to commercial and I switched over to the featured group channel just in time to catch that. When CBS came back from the ad break, they of course showed the shot but did not give viewers the discussion (I would have thought that they would have shown it). 

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Greller dies that sort of thing quite often. 

A tradition like any other, wearing your green jacket at the drive through.

• Like 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 2176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!