IGNORED

All Final Round Masters Rounds from 1968 Onward

Note: This thread is 1026 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Can anyone recall one single, highly unlikely shot that netted more in a major than Larry Mize's chip in on 11 in 87?

I know there have been a slew of great shots played and Norman might have made the long putt to tie but with one swing of the club Larry slam dunked the title!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSZxaHGo1OEs06vQumIooug The archive has been opened on the Masters Final Round broadcasts from 1968 to 2017. I'll say that again in case you ski

Found these on the Masters website:  1958:  http://www.masters.com/en_US/watch/2017-04-03/49cd0d2-00c045f8f7b.html 1960: http://www.masters.com/en_US/watch/2017-04-03/49cd0d2-00c04686113.

Oh, I'll be pleased to watch this. Incredibly happy reminisces of staying up late on my 13th birthday to watch Sir Nick win his second green jacket.  The greatest British golfer of his gener

28 minutes ago, turtleback said:

For the first time in my life I am in a position where a bucket list trip to Augusta has shown up on my radar as a real possibility.  It will be expensive, but since I would only be looking to attend the Mon and Tue practice rounds, hopefully not prohibitive.

Yeah I first thought I’d go for a round...but really I prefer to watch the tournament on TV. I just want to be able to say I’ve walked Augusta National. I want to see all that scenery I’ve seen for years in person. It’s only about a 7hr drive...so I could make it a hell of a nice road trip. Definitely on my bucket list.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

Interesting enough, they don't have the 2014 final round on the Masters Youtube page, at least not anymore (it could have originally been included).

https://www.youtube.com/user/masters/videos

It's there. Probably re-uploaded better quality.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

Interesting enough, they don't have the 2014 final round on the Masters Youtube page, at least not anymore (it could have originally been included).

https://www.youtube.com/user/masters/videos

It was re-posted earlier yesterday.

So it appears out of order.

I wonder how many people are binging The Masters. I never even thought about the possibility of "binging" golf since a round itself is so long. 

7 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I wonder how many people are binging The Masters. I never even thought about the possibility of "binging" golf since a round itself is so long. 

I am. It's been awesome. Watching Woods vs DiMarco still gives me anxiety.

21 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I spent yesterday afternoon watching several different broadcasts while I did my schoolwork. It's a good thing to put up in the background.

Note: This thread is 1026 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!