• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Played halfway decent in Wisconsin. For the most part I was able to put a good stretch of holes together (8-10) and be making pars or a birdie or two. Still had some big misses, mostly a big push or push cut. Rarely I would hit a hook. 
    • I shot an 83 today, but couldn't make a putt. I had about 7 putts for birdie and missed every one of them. I just missed an eagle chip in that rolled past 3 ft and missed the putt coming back. A sand shot out of a bunker on a par 5 hit the stick in an eagle attempt and I missed the putt coming back. I'm ready to buy a new putter.
    • Then it was valuable, if it prompted you to give such a valuable response! I'm not sure what the sun rising in the East has to do with it but whatever.
    • I had some communications, they seemed to be focused on other issues.  And given the issues I've had, knowing that I really couldn't edit the rounds easily, I decided not to use it.  I'll get back to it tomorrow, and hope somehow it works better.  
    • So, we're finished.  Sarah's at +5 and the projected cut is +4 at the moment with half the field still out there. A DB on her 16th hole really hurt and may cost her the cut.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. halcon
      halcon
      (54 years old)
    2. jbwright84
      jbwright84
      (37 years old)
    3. mdg74
      mdg74
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...