IGNORED

Pro Alignment Sticks

Note: This thread is 5130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well you do get the holding tube...

And they're pured and aligned, with tour action! I can't believe anyone would be so stupid. They are great tools though, worth that $15 if you were to spend it, but better for the $4 I spent at Home Depot. I can only imagine, we should have a contest to see who can resell the stupidest item for the most money by saying it's "tour" issue or something.

The new " Tour Ball Marker ." Mark your balls like the pros. Tired of not being able to identify your ball? Tired of looking like the rest? You need the all new "Tour Ball Marker." Tour Ball Marker is used by many of the world's top tour pros. Here's what they had to say: "I can't believe how well it works, I can remark my Titleist ProV1 with a little 'Swoosh' mark and no one is the wiser." - Tiger Woods. "I use them for marking my ball, and for autographs. It really works wonders on hats, programs, and cleavage." - Phil Mickelson "They're like cheating... seriously, we should ban them." - Scott McCarron "I use one to draw on my mustache. Gets the ladies every time." - Hunter Mahan. "Thanks to tour marker's black color, no one can tell I have a bald spot!" - Rory McIlroy - Guaranteed legible - Used by top touring pros - Non-Toxic - Works on all models of golf ball - Comes in several colors Just $19.99 per marker, order now!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they're pured and aligned, with tour action! I can't believe anyone would be so stupid. They are great tools though, worth that $15 if you were to spend it, but better for the $4 I spent at Home Depot. I can only imagine, we should have a contest to see who can resell the stupidest item for the most money by saying it's "tour" issue or something.

Good One!

But I did a little better. I got mine for $19.99, but because I called within 15 minutes, they doubled my order! So I got two for $19.99; I just had to pay additional shipping and handling. One for my golf bag and one for my RV!

Driver 905S, V2 stiff shaft
3-Wood 906F2 13 degree, V2 stiff
Hybrid 585H 21 degree, Aldila VS Proto
Irons (4-PW) MP-57, Rifle 5.5
SW & LW spin milledPutter TracyBall Pro V-1

So I got two for $19.99; I just had to pay additional shipping and handling. One for my golf bag and one for my RV!

Level with us Randy... Are you an actual customer, or a paid spokesperson for Sharpie???

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
What's a "sharpie?" I'm selling "tour ball marker."

I already own the patent on "tour ball marker." I also own the patent on everything else, because I patented arranging letters in various and different ways to combine what I called "words ™©." I'm currently duking it out with the patent office, who says that in order to submit the patent itself, there existed "prior art," but I think that's just silly. African people used to click and grunt, not use letters to form words™©.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

That's hilarious, but I guarantee you someone would buy it. People buy ANYTHING if they think it's "tour" issue. Look at the ridciulous prices people pay for tour drivers and putters. Just get some stickers made that say "tour ball marker" with a nice logo and put it over the "sharpie" and you're golden.

I already own the patent on "tour ball marker." I also own the patent on everything else, because I patented arranging letters in various and different ways to combine what I called "words ™©." I'm currently duking it out with the patent office, who says that in order to submit the patent itself, there existed "prior art," but I think that's just silly. African people used to click and grunt, not use letters to form words™©.

Crap, that was my idea.

Oh wait, who has the patent on ideas? Maybe it's still available.....

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Ah, one more I guess...

Are you tired of being dehydrated? Are your scores suffering due to cramps? Do you thirst for the same beverage your favorite tour stars drink?

Find out the secret that PGA tour star Steve Stricker is raving about...

Tour Water

" Without this stuff, I don't think I could ever win... It's totally a lifesaver. " - Steve Stricker

Yes, Steve Stricker and other tour pros are raving about the revolutionary new product. Tour Water™ is specially formulated with a special mixture of hydrogen and oxygen for ultimate refreshment.

Tour Water is available for only four three easy payments of $14.95. Order today!

"

These are some great lines!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Yes, Steve Stricker and other tour pros are raving about the revolutionary new product. Tour Water™ is specially formulated with a special mixture of hydrogen and oxygen for ultimate refreshment.

lol

This is sad but true. It's crazy what some folks pay for "tour issue" stuff. They don't realize it was probably owned by someone who was 290th on the money list on the nationwide tour that they have never heard of. I admit it's cool if you know it was used by one of the top 50 that most golfers know, but it's usually impossible to know who used it.

What's in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag:

Driver - Taylormade Superfast 2.0 TP 10.5
3 Wood - Taylormade Burner 15* REAX
Hybrid - Adams Idea Pro 18* GD YSQ-HL

Irons - Callaway X-18 4-PW

GW - Cleveland 588 51*

SW - Cleveland CG 12 56*

LW - Cleveland CG15 60*

Putter - Cameron Studio Style Newport 2

Bushnell Medalist rangefinder

Ah, one more I guess...

hey look thats the water they sell in the clubhouse and for the same price :)

DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

Note: This thread is 5130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!