Note: This thread is 1026 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well since I am the Houston guy I figured I would get this one started :)

We got somet Serious rain yesterday so play is currently suspended. I have played the tournament course before and it doesn’t drain particularly well so it will be interesting to see how the schedule and play is effected. 

As for tournament predictions I would like to see Keegan play well again this week. He is striking the ball quite well recently, just hasn’t had the putting stroke to seal the deal or really be in contention. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to 2018 Houston Open

Great start by Garrigus...good to see him play well. Spieth and Fowler in the mix VERY early. I can see this being a course Spieth would like as it sets up well for Augusta (well the greens try their best to). 

Lucas Glover & Kevin Tway with the early round 1 lead, both shot 7 under 65's

Rickie Fowler in 2nd one shot back (-6), Phil Mickelson with a hot start, he's 4 under thru 6 holes

Well. Phil ran out of gas on the back nine.

I was disappointed the coverage stopped while he was making his run.

Turns out, I didn't miss nothin!

Going to be a beautiful Easter weekend in Houston. Great weather for Golf. J Rose has put two solid rounds together...still in great form. 

Rickie is hard to watch play golf at times. He shoots up to the lead early and makes a bad double then just 3 putted from close in to make a triple. He just doesn't have the it factor.

I know he rubs a lot of people up the wrong way, but I'm a real Ian Poulter fan. After the nonsense last weekend when he was told he was in the Masters, then wasn't, I'd really like to see him close this one out - he's played seriously well in the last year as well.

28 minutes ago, b101 said:

I know he rubs a lot of people up the wrong way, but I'm a real Ian Poulter fan. After the nonsense last weekend when he was told he was in the Masters, then wasn't, I'd really like to see him close this one out - he's played seriously well in the last year as well.

Yes, I love the way Poulter plays at the Ryder cup. With a win, his chances to become a captains pick grow. I am rooting for the Poultergeist.

11 hours ago, b101 said:

Follow him on Twitter or Instagram and you will get why he isn't liked.

Just now, MuniGrit said:

Follow him on Twitter or Instagram and you will get why he isn't liked.

I do, and I understand. For me, I like Poulter the golfer. As with Tiger or pretty much any others, I don't care much beyond what I see on the course. Conversely, though, I really don't like Bubba, based on his on-course venting at his caddie and general lack of ability to blame himself.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, b101 said:

I do, and I understand. For me, I like Poulter the golfer. As with Tiger or pretty much any others, I don't care much beyond what I see on the course. Conversely, though, I really don't like Bubba, based on his on-course venting at his caddie and general lack of ability to blame himself.

I don't like Poulter the golfer. He's obnoxious and rude to fans, media, volunteers, staff, etc.

I'm rooting against him harder than I ever rooted against Lexi last year (starting at this time last year).

Note: This thread is 1026 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!