• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • What precedent? You keep saying this but you haven’t cited examples of where a rival league won a suit against a major league for anti-trust in the US. Name the sport, the leagues involved and cite the lawsuit. Right now your devils advocacy seems just like arguing for argument sake. But you haven’t provided any concrete facts just your disdain for the PGAT.  
    • We've got LIV vs PGA Tour match play on right now and its getting intense
    • Lol I'm not even going to argue with someone who asks about another's profession as some weird condescending ego stroke. Its incredibly clear that there is prior precedent for sports leagues and anti trust violations in this exact type of situation. The density it takes to be this sure of yourself about the righteousness of the PGA Tour here is incredible. Its not black and white.
    • Day 26: 8/12/2022 I got some really good practice in today. Went to the range. Hit about 50 balls with my 6-iron. (Block Practice) How I did it was 5 balls at a time. Focusing entirely on one of three things.  Five balls focusing on a movement I'm trying to get right with my hips. Slow mo first. A little faster second. Then do it full speed with no ball. Then full speed with a ball.  The next five balls. Focused on a move I'm trying to get right in my backswing. Again, slow mo, a little faster, full speed no ball, and then full speed with a ball.  The next five balls. Focused on my hand path. Same as above. Slow mo, a little faster, full speed, then hit a ball.  Rinse and repeat.  Then I hit ten balls with the driver. I'm trying to improve my driver consistency. So, what I did was focus on a pre-shot routine and my set up. Tried to hit all 10 into an imaginary fairway.  Then I went over to the putting green and after warming up I did @iacas's "Makeable Putts Game". I scored 13 points... Not sure if that's good or bad. But I know I can do better.  Lastly, since I also want to improve my wedge play, I went over to the short game area and hit 36 different pitch shots from about 20 to about 70 yards. (Random Practice?)  I really wish I had time every day to do the practice I did today. I feel like everything I worked on are important things that can help me improve. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. JoeInPI
      JoeInPI
      (49 years old)
    2. meenman
      meenman
      (53 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...