IGNORED

Anyone else still playing with old clubs (old, as in 2003)?

Note: This thread is 2103 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

not sure how old they are (shrug)  but i built a combo set of Titleist 690mb's and 716mb...   the 690mb irons i was able to slowly buy here n there, and the irons are basically slightly used or barely used..  the 2 iron i snagged looked brand new lol.....    the only reason i went with 716mb's for the 7-8-9 irons is because those in mint condition are hard to find, for older irons..     i dont ever feel like i am losing out on anything distance wise playing these...  

my normal playing set is Titleist 735cm irons and i think they are about 10 years old and still play very nice...  and like my other set, i dont think i am loosing out on anything with this set vs anything new.... 

• Thumbs Up 1

It is what it is

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 months later...

All of my clubs are over 10 years old, with the exception of a Titleist 915 D3 driver i just bought (used of course).2004 Tommy Armour 845 C Silver Backs, used Vokey Wedges of unknown vintage 54 & 58, Ben hogan strong 3 wood- unknown. Taylor made Tour Cleek 16# at least 30 years old. Scotty Cameron flanged Bullseye  ( a gift) at least 20 years old.. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Note: This thread is 2103 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!