IGNORED

"Walk Out" Music When Announcing Players? 2018 Zurich Classic

Vinsk
Note: This thread is 2160 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Walk Out Music  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Walk out music is…

• Funny
    • Annoying
    • Time Wasting
    • Awesome
    • Something Else

• Thumbs Up 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I say… create a poll for poll-like questions! :-) 

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

7 minutes ago, iacas said:

I say… create a poll for poll-like questions! :-) 

Yeah good call Erik...blew that one. Thanks.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Yeah good call Erik...blew that one. Thanks.

I voted "Funny." It's during the team event. Fun.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I voted Funny. Not something that would funny multiple times lol, but a team thing yeah it would be funny to see. 

I think (voted) funny if the guys get creative there could be some interesting song choices.

Voted funny, provided no-one chooses "It went straight down the middle" by Bing Crosby!.

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Could be all of the above - no matter what it gives/reveals a little bit about the personality of the player. I think it would be fun no matter what

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

I said something else. It will be funny to start. But after a while, it may get old.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I chose Something Else.  It might work and be really fun.  It may also be a little

Cringe-GIF-Image-Download-18.gif.89c2f6219305dfd380dcba5ddf0b11ef.gif

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

• Administrator

Note it’s just at the one event, which is already the one team event.

This isn’t coming to EVERY event.

25 minutes ago, iacas said:

Ahhhh

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

27 minutes ago, iacas said:

Still, by Sunday, it may be getting old. 

It would be funny if a team chose, We Are the Champions, for their music and were in DFL on Sunday!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Play music through the loudspeakers all over the course.  I don't care.  Maybe slightly off topic, but constant noise doesn't seem to be an issue, but rather the sudden noises/phones/heckling and such during the downswing bother players.  I know for me at least, constant noise is ok.  It's the sudden jolts of noise during a swing that really set me off.  Like a mower on the grounds.  Sometimes I'd prefer if the greenskeeper just kept mowing instead of stopping right as I take the club back.  I get what he's trying to do with respect and all, but just keep going!  Hearing the constant noise of the mower isn't going to bother me, but when you shut it off right as I take the club back that does startle me a bit.  Same for movement of people too, but that's even further off topic!

1st round: funny, somewhat entertaining

Rounds 2-4: old (So something else, I guess)

Do it in the first round as a team announcement type of thing... but I see zero point of doing it for rounds 2-4.

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, jkelley9 said:

Do it in the first round as a team announcement type of thing... but I see zero point of doing it for rounds 2-4.

Because different fans are around the tee in different rounds?

Baseball players do it for every at-bat. They don't do it for the first home game of each month only.

Right?

44 minutes ago, jkelley9 said:

1st round: funny, somewhat entertaining

Rounds 2-4: old (So something else, I guess)

This mirrors my thoughts exactly.

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Note: This thread is 2160 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!