Sign in to follow this  
CCC

NHL Hockey on the Golf Channel tonight!! :(

Note: This thread is 774 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

15 posts / 997 viewsLast Reply

What in the wide wide world of sports is a goin' on here?

Is nothing sacred?

Edited by CCC

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 minutes ago, CCC said:

What in the wide wide world of sports is a goin' on here?

Is nothing sacred?

Golf Channel is owned by NBC, who has the rights to air every playoff game nationally. They kept the regular NBC lineup and NBCSN can't air more than one game at a time, so...

Plus, it's Wednesday. You're not missing anything good on Golf Channel anyway.

Anything, and I mean anything (including Shotmakers) >>>>>>>>>> NHL on the the Golf Channel.

"I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out', Rodney Dangerfield.

Is it 1:30 EST, yet?

Edited by CCC

7 minutes ago, CCC said:

Anything, and I mean anything (including Shotmakers) >>>>>>>>>> NHL on the the Golf Channel.

"I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out', Rodney Dangerfield.

You haven’t seen Shotmakers, apparently.

I’d watch a documentary on paint drying over Shotmakers. A foreign language documentary. Without subtitles.

Watching TV's Bob Ross 'Watching Paint Drying' episode (English version) >>>>>>> NHL on the Golf Channel.

I dodn’t watch either but Shotjockers is a better fit. Coming from a true blue Bruins fan!

Hey it’s 1-0 starting out the 3rd so we got a game, but yea, my tv starts on the golf channel and I was enjoying the Hockey then it hit me this is the Golf Channel. Monday to Wednesday no big deal, Hockey is an exciting game.

Still remember all the moms with cowbells screaming at us 5 yo’s on the ice. 

Aloha, but originally an empire stater,

iSank

Edited by iSank
Edited to update score

Can't you find something better to watch than Golf Channel on a Wednesday night?

I know. I went through mild withdrawals followed by severe DT's (since the earlier show was that stupid shotmakers). Finally leveling off this morning with some Euro Tour action but dang! I know they're hitting a round object with a stick in hockey but it just isn't the same. 

Note: This thread is 774 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!