IGNORED

2018 TST Michigan Outing - Interested?

Note: This thread is 1423 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2018 TST Michigan Outing - June or July? Week Day or Weekend?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. If you might be able to participate in a TST Michigan Golf Outing, what is a good month and day of the week? (multiple choices permitted)

• June - week day
    • June - weekend
    • July - week day
    • July - weekend
    • June or July do not work but later could be better
    • Not interested

Well, we can do all three dates to give opportunity to as many players as possible.  We've talked about July 8th (Sunday), 19th (Thursday) and the 28th (Saturday).  Changing the 28th to the 29th so Denny can play is good with me.  How about Leslie Park on the 8th, Royal Scot or MSU east on the 19th and Huntmore or Whispering Pines on the 28th/29th?  @bkuehn1952, I can help you with calling and setting tees times if you like.

Another masochist ensnared by golf

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

(edited)

I am good with changing from July 28th to Sunday July 29th.  So @dennyjones and @criley4way are on board.  @David L Yskes could be good for both days (7/19 and maybe 7/29).

@tlazzol, can you take the lead with setting up 7/8/2018?  I am out of town and can't play.  Leslie is a good choice. @Braivo was interested in AA on 7/8.

When we have a rough estimate for July 19th and July 29th, we can get together and set-up the tee times.  I think Whispering Pines may be $20 for 18 with a cart during the week.  Not sure about Huntmore but the cost is likely close to that.  Neither course is walkable.  Not familiar with Royal Scot.  MSU-East is a decent course and can be walked..

Edited by bkuehn1952

Brian Kuehn

i dont know if anyone talked about this, but what time of the day are we aiming for?     early morning? 8 or 9am?  or more towards 11am or noon?  

It is what it is

15 hours ago, David L Yskes said:

i dont know if anyone talked about this, but what time of the day are we aiming for?     early morning? 8 or 9am?  or more towards 11am or noon?  

@bkuehn1952 is handling July 19th and 29th. I think 9-10am is the time frame he originally said.  I'm handling this Sunday, the 8th, but only you and @criley4way have responded.  Which date do you prefer?

1 hour ago, dennyjones said:

@tlazzol, where are you guys playing?  I may be able.

Thinking Leslie Park, Eagle Crest or Washtenaw Country club. Actually, I think I'll try to make a tee time at any one of them for this coming Sunday for four players.

Bumping myself to be notified of replies.

@dennyjones @David L Yskes @criley4way I have reserved a tee time at Leslie Parks at 9:44am this coming Sunday, July 8th. Let me know if you will be able to make it.

7 hours ago, David L Yskes said:

sunday i will not be able to make....   

Ok, @David L Yskes,  There is still the possibility of July 19th and/or the 20th.  Thanks for letting me know.

Sorry we missed you @criley4way

I asked the moderators to close the other thread to help eliminate miscommunication.

Edited by dennyjones

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Let's close this thread and just use the one in the Michigan Club.   We had an unfortunate incident with miscommunication today.    Eliminating this thread and only using the Michigan Club will help correct the situation.   Michigan Club Outings - July

@tlazzol

@bkuehn1952

@criley4way

Edited by dennyjones

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Note: This thread is 1423 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!