IGNORED

Golf Tattoos?!

Quinn07
Note: This thread is 3277 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been meaning to ask for a while, but do any of you have tattoos?

I have a piece around my wrist that goes halfway up my elbow all the way around my arm,and one on my back, I know not ALOT of golfers have them, but I am really into them, and plan on more, hopefully a full sleeve on my right arm someday.

Suprisingly enough, I have never really gotten a bad vibe from any old timers, or people at the various clubhouses (I thought I would) as to alot of people, tattoos are looked down on.

So, who has ink?

I would like to get one, but can't help but feel that it (for me) is a waste of money and something I will regret in the future.

I say it would be a waste of money for me as I would truly only be doing it to impress people, I personally have no need for a tattoo and can't imagine I would enjoy having one that much.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Golf tattoos were discussed here (just another point of reference).
I have two tattoos. One on my left calf and a small one on my right shoulder. looking into getting one on my right calf. I love tattoos as long as their in good taste and artistic (not much of a fan of cartoon tatts). Really like shaded tatts.

I never really considered the worlds of tattoos and golf overlapping on the Venn diagram of life...

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

I currently have two tatoos... one on each of my outer upper arms... both coverable by a tee-shirt or polo. I plan on getting at least two more... one on each shoulder. I want a golf one, but like you guys I can't think of anything cool. I have thought of the hole-in-one thing, but I'm also impacient and will probably get the next tat in the next couple years. Right now I have one that pertains to my religion and

I think those two statements contradict each other.

13 Wedges
1 Putter

Golf.....tattoo? Really? That's pretty amusing to say the least but I would never ever consider gettting one. And thats not because I'm against tattoos, I have a pretty large one on my right shoulder blade. Like other people have said before though, a tattoo really should mean A LOT to you (mine is an autism awareness ribbon and I have an autistic brother) and I can't ever see a game getting that important to me. Its kind of like the people who have a tattoo of their favorite sports team, except much weirder. But hey, that's just me. Don't let me stop you if you're thinking about it...
My Clubs
Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*
3-Wood: SS-01
Hybrid: 503H 22*
Irons: Deep Red II TourSand Wedge: CG10 56*Lob Wedge: CG10 60*Putter: V Foil GT M6.4KBall: ProV1

I have 3 tats on my arms and one on my foot. Planning a small backpiece and something more on my feet this winter. I'm 36 and still love tats, but they DO HAVE TO MEAN SOMETHING to you.
Can't think of anything golf related that would be cool other than the biker chick putting one mentioned. The hole in one would neat, but needs to be very well planned out.

907 D2 9.5 Adila
MP57
Various hybrids
Too many putters
Exodus

I have a 3/4 sleeve in progress on my left arm and I have 1 on my bicep and 1lower delt half circling the bicep tat. I planon getting more, maybe even a golf tat... or something with agolf club in it.

I love my tat's and want more, I want a back piece and calf work.. I also plan on some pec work to go with the 3/4 sleeve that's in progress... you don't ahve to like them or even care for them... they're mine. And for what it's worth, I'm a software developer working for a very good company and Ihave hopes (please cross your fingers( that I'll be at Microsoft by the end of theyear...

I love golf I love tat's...

Pete

WITB
What's in SiD's bag

Ogio Stand Bag
Driver
910D3 9.5 set to 8.5
907D2 9.5 VS Proto Stif

f3WoodCleveland XLS 15* Stiff

Irons TaylorMade Tour Preferred 4-9

Wedges Gun'd 48* & Vokey 58

Putter 34" XG #7

I have a 3/4 sleeve in progress on my left arm and I have 1 on my bicep and 1lower delt half circling the bicep tat. I planon getting more, maybe even a golf tat... or something with agolf club in it.

I'd love to see what you have going on with the 3/4

The only thing i might ever consider is having like a Titleist logo on my bicept or something like that, but nothing really big,, something small.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

• 6 years later...
I have had one for almost 12 years, since my bro left this world. The next week I found a clubhead by the lake that had two lions with clubs in their paws, I added a bird of paradise and a sacred heart.

• Administrator
I have had one for almost 12 years, since my bro left this world. The next week I found a clubhead by the lake that had two lions with clubs in their paws, I added a bird of paradise and a sacred heart.

Can you post a picture of it?

Sorry to hear about your brother.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3277 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!