IGNORED

What is this monstrosity?

Note: This thread is 2172 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Like 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nope

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

It does look interesting. My first thought was it would not work well out here in the desert. 

We get a lot of prevailing breezes out here. Unless positioned properly, that large bag bump would act as wind catching,  blow over problem. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

That is all kinds of awesome.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Not a fan of backpacks, always makes me think of Dora, Boots and you know who!!

image.png.0f092bd2415f8acbc400fb7711b53309.png

I will pass on that.  Can see others with a lunch and tablet having a picnic during a round.

Edited by Vinny Cap

Driver: :callaway: Diablo
Woods: :callaway: Big Bertha 2 & 4
Irons: Miura MC 102's 3 - PW & Mizuno MP 67's 3 - W
Wedges: :mizuno: MP-R12 52* & 58*
Putters: :ping: WRX Ti4

Sporting something like that at my course would get you the tongue lashing of a lifetime. The course regulars are already hard on people, I've seen grown men tear up. I can't even imagine what it would be like for someone in possession of that ridiculous item. 

Edited by NM Golf

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

I have a resounding "meh" there.  If the backpack is detachable maybe?  Even then, If I need backup clothes or a sweather, I would just take it out of the pack and put it in the bag's big pocket....

And if one is hiking around Europe or something and golfing....then the pack needs to be much bigger (my thinking bubble just doesn't have "golfers" and "hikers" overlapping in a Venn - not that kind of hiking)

no

Edited by rehmwa

Bill - 

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Does it come in this model?

star wars.jpg

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 hour ago, NM Golf said:

Sporting something like that at my course would get you the tongue lashing of a lifetime. The course regulars are already hard on people, I've seen grown men tear up. I can't even imagine what it would be like for someone in possession of that ridiculous item. 

So if someone embroidered their name on it as well...

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

How about a front mounted configuration where you carry your clubs as if they were a beloved infant? You can can keep an eye on them and keep them polished while you walk.

carrier.PNG.859068a4d9ddefc16f275cd9ee74c5bc.PNG

Edited by Carl3
added image

Planning on doing some long division while hitting the links? This is the bag(s) for you! 

That thing looks the golf bag version of the chipper. If youre rocking one you deserved to get clowned on. 

32 minutes ago, Carl3 said:

How about a front mounted configuration where you carry your clubs as if they were a beloved infant? You can can keep an eye on them and keep them polished while you walk.

carrier.PNG.859068a4d9ddefc16f275cd9ee74c5bc.PNG

Nice Carl3!

Carry the kid in front, the clubs in the bag and diapers and toys in the backpack.

Mr. Mom goes golfing.

I don't see this slowing down anyone on the course. 

Hey!  Can you putt around us?  I am trying to change my kid!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vinny Cap said:

Hey!  Can you putt around us?  I am trying to change my kid!

That reminds me of when I was in a fast food restaurant and went to the men's room and found a young father changing his baby daughter's diaper right on the middle floor. This was the type that had a sink, urinal, and water closet all in one little room without partitions. I abruptly left. A few minutes later after they had left I went back in. There was a baby changing table in there that he could have used. What a dad!

6 minutes ago, Vinny Cap said:

Nice Carl3!

Carry the kid in front, the clubs in the bag and diapers and toys in the backpack.

I recently saw a guy with a golf bag on his back pushing a rugged stroller with a baby inside. It was one of those carts you might see a fit mommy/trophy wife pushing when she goes out for a run.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Carl3 said:

"That reminds me of when I was in a fast food restaurant and went to the men's room and found a young father changing his baby daughter's diaper right on the middle floor. This was the type that had a sink, urinal, and water closet all in one little room without partitions. I abruptly left. A few minutes later after they had left I went back in. There was a baby changing table in there that he could have used. What a dad!"

"I recently saw a guy with a golf bag on his back pushing a rugged stroller with a baby inside. It was one of those carts you might see a fit mommy/trophy wife pushing when she goes out for a run."

I have see that way too many times myself.  I never did that when my son was small.  Too funny in hindsight!

Was this on or near a course?  Would be funny if it was.  I can see the starter.... Ummmm, 2 walking???

Maybe at the Augusta daycare... wealthy parents drop off their kids and a young golfing pro takes them out on the course real early in life.  The more rounds the better!

5 minutes ago, Vinny Cap said:

Was this on or near a course?  Would be funny if it was.  I can see the starter.... Ummmm, 2 walking???

Yes, this was on an executive course and I was approaching hole 7 and he had just teed off on 3 and was trotting along at a good pace towards the green.

17 minutes ago, Carl3 said:

Yes, this was on an executive course and I was approaching hole 7 and he had just teed off on 3 and was trotting along at a good pace towards the green.

That makes sense and sounds like a great way to get exercise, babysit your kid and get in some short iron/wedge work.  Hit ball, jog to ball, hit again.  6 mins per hole!

Note: This thread is 2172 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!