IGNORED

what cub do you hit the most often(other than putter)

Eore
Note: This thread is 5806 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What club do you hit the most often?(idea from what club do you hit the furthest)

• any wood
    • any hybrid
    • 4, 3, or 2 iron
    • 5 iron
    • 6 iron
    • 7 iron
    • 8 iron
    • 9 iron
    • pitching wedge
    • sand wedge
    • lob wedge

The p-wedge. i have a ton of different shots for this club from 130 and in and love using it. I have no doubts with my pitching wedge, love that club.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

I didn't vote in the poll because you didn't give the option I needed. I hit my 50° gap wedge more than any other club except the putter. It is my most used chipping club, and it is my primary club from 100 yards in. It gets a lot of play.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...
I chose pitching wedge because a 52 degree gap wedge wasn't a choice. My greens in regulation numbers are low, so that's my most hit club right now but working on changing that.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I think I use my 52 gap wedge more than any other club besides a putter. I use it anywhere from greenside to 115yds out. It is my primary greenside club from chips to pitches. I even use it from bunkers when i want to play a shot that needs to roll most of the way to the hole.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

My favourite club is(was) my 18* hybrid. It's probably the club I've practiced with most at the range and I feel very comfortable with the length and weight.

It's my go to club for anything long on the fairway, and I sometimes use it off the tee if I'm not feeling confident with my driver. Sometime I also use it half swing to put me on the green, it will go about the same distance as a 6-7 iron half swing.

Unfortunately last Monday my dad asked if he could borrow it for a shot as he was thinking of buying one. He then proceeded to whiff the ball in comedy fashion and snap the club against a tree directly behind him.

Needless to say he is definitely buying one now...

• 3 weeks later...
7 iron.
most of the time off my drive is drive 7 or 8 iron....but even if I come up short..if i'm in the fringe and can bump on with a 7..i know i can control that more than getting the ball in the air with a wedge and trying to check the ball...i'm more comfortable rolling it to the cup with a little putting action with the 7...
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

i use my sand wedge the most because my ball seems to have a magnetic atraction to the trap. also i use it from 90 in.

In my bag:
r7 Driver 9.5*
3 and 7 wood
3dx Hybrid 17*
3-PW DCI 990 irons 56* Hooter SW CG10 60* Wedge White Hot XG 2 Ball Putter Pro V-1

Obviously I use a wood off of most Par 4s and Par 5s. But my 52 degree PW is my go-to club. A full swing produces about a 125 yard carry. But through varying grip and backswing changes, I can confidently carry this club 115, 105, 90, 75 and 50 yards. The 125, 115, 105 and 90 are basically full swings, so when I'm electing to lay up, I don't have to be as precise with that distance since I am confident in that 35-yard range. I definitely practice with this club the most, followed closely by my 56 and 60 degrees.

Hoofer Vantage Bag Carrying:
DRIVER Fusion FT-3 Driver Proforce V2 65 Graphite Stiff
FAIRWAY WOOD G10 4-Wood
HYBRID G10 21 Degree
IRONS MX-25 Irons 3 thru PW Precision Rifle Shafts & Golf Pride GripsWEDGES CG10 56 & 60 Degree WedgesPUTTER 2-Ball SRT BALL ProV1xCLUB ...

56 degree, sand wedge, bumps, pitches, chips, 100 yards and in. Favorite club in the bag.

Driver: TaylorMade r7 460 / 11.5 degrees
Irons: Titleist 822 OS (4, 5, 6)  Titleist 962 (7, 8, 9, P, G)
Putter: Tear Drop
Ball: Precept Laddie
Wedges: Golfsmith Snake Eyes 56 degrees / 60 degrees

18 Hole Low:  67   /  9 Hole Low:  31

7i its my 150 yard club and i bump and run w/ it a lot too

I usaully play a shot to be able to hit my 7i on the next

In My Edge Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw
3-Wood: Burner
3h,4h: Idea A2
Irons: 5-PW Idea A2Wedges: X-Tour 52, 56, 60Putter: White Hot XGBall: OPB (Other People's Balls)

Note: This thread is 5806 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!