IGNORED

Which Putter do you prefer?

Note: This thread is 5909 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

No, the iC putter is their new "green" line of putters (5 in all). I tried the weighted one you were referring to and they're a bit on the pricey side. The iC putters in pictures look black but when you pick them up, they're actually a mid-dark green, like a forest green almost. They blend a little bit better with the putting surface so it's easier to create and focus on that line. I tried them out several times and they were really easy to hit and felt really comfortable. I bought the 20-10a model, the blade. I would suggest trying them out...i think they're really nice and im not the biggest fan of nike golf products, but these I am...

Nike VR S Covert Tour Driver 2.0, 8.5* S
Nike VR S Covert Tour 3-Wood (15*) S
Nike VR Forged Split Cavity (2-5)

Nike VR Forged TW Blades (6-PW)

Titleist Vokey SM4 54* Wedge

Nike VR X3X Wedge 58*

Nike Method Core 1 Putter

Titleist ProV1

"Hakuna Matata - It means no worries..."

I love my Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter, I also have the following putters:

2 ball blade
yonex blade
Callaway original, Arnold Palmer
Odyssey mallet

but I always go back to my Scotty Cameron. The weight and feel of the putter is excellent and I've had my best rounds of golf with this putter.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

• 2 weeks later...
Just took the plunge with the Ping Karsten Anser model. I was torn between this and the Scotty Cameron Circa 62s, but I couldn't justify the $300 price tag, additional maintenance, and glare issues.
Driver: TaylorMade Super Tri 10.5°
3-Wood: TaylorMadeR580, 15°
Hybrid: TaylorMade Rescue Mid, 19°
Irons: TaylorMade R7 4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Spin-Milled Vokey Oil Can 56.14, 52.08Putter: Ping Karsten AnserBall: Bridgestone e5+

I just picked up a 2006 circa 62 used. I had always wanted a Scotty but I had a really hard time liking any of them until I picked this one up.!!
In My Blue & Silver Sasquatch Tour Bag:
Driver: 10.5° Tour Burner TP
3 Wood: Tour Burner Tour
5 Wood Burner TP
Hybrid: Rescue TP 17°5-PW: R7 TP Flighted Rifle 5.5Wedges: 52°&60° cg12 Black Pearl 56° 588 Classic GunmetalPutter: Circa '62 No. 1 Oil CanBall: e6+

Hogan Baby Ben
Top Flight Micro ($1.00 on Ebay!)

In the bag at this point

Adams RPM 9.5°
Adams Tightlies Strong 3 16°
Adams Tightlies Strong 7 24°Hogan CFT Hybrid 3Hogan CFT irons (5-P)Alien SWCameron Futura 2 35"Top Flight Gamer

I have a late 80's model Anser 2 but if I used anything else, It would be an Odyssey XG9. Great feel for a non-traditional looking putter.
In my Vantage bag:
Driver::905R 8.5*(V2)
3 Wood:Launcher 13*(V2)
Irons:AP2 (Project X 5.5) (3-W)
HybridTWS 19*Gap wedge:CG15 50* Sand wedge:CG15 56*Putter:: XG9 (35")Ball:ProV1X

I would get the putter that "feels" the best to YOU and that YOU feel the most confident with.

I totally agree.

I use a Taylor Made Imola 8 and i find it works best for me. I also have a Ping Craz-E Mallet.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

Note: This thread is 5909 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!