Sign in to follow this  
Saturday Golfer

Which Putter do you prefer?

Note: This thread is 4352 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

28 posts / 11107 viewsLast Reply

No, the iC putter is their new "green" line of putters (5 in all). I tried the weighted one you were referring to and they're a bit on the pricey side. The iC putters in pictures look black but when you pick them up, they're actually a mid-dark green, like a forest green almost. They blend a little bit better with the putting surface so it's easier to create and focus on that line. I tried them out several times and they were really easy to hit and felt really comfortable. I bought the 20-10a model, the blade. I would suggest trying them out...i think they're really nice and im not the biggest fan of nike golf products, but these I am...

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

I love my Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter, I also have the following putters:

2 ball blade
yonex blade
Callaway original, Arnold Palmer
Odyssey mallet

but I always go back to my Scotty Cameron. The weight and feel of the putter is excellent and I've had my best rounds of golf with this putter.

Just took the plunge with the Ping Karsten Anser model. I was torn between this and the Scotty Cameron Circa 62s, but I couldn't justify the $300 price tag, additional maintenance, and glare issues.

I just picked up a 2006 circa 62 used. I had always wanted a Scotty but I had a really hard time liking any of them until I picked this one up.!!

I would get the putter that "feels" the best to YOU and that YOU feel the most confident with.

I totally agree.

I use a Taylor Made Imola 8 and i find it works best for me. I also have a Ping Craz-E Mallet.

Note: This thread is 4352 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!