Sign in to follow this  
DesiSwinger

Too Good to be True Vokey Wedge?

Note: This thread is 870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6 posts / 3170 viewsLast Reply

I can’t make out the ID printed on the hostel by the furrule. You could check by that number. It looks real to me as far as design/stamps/engravings.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 hours ago, DesiSwinger said:

Getting a good deal, maybe too good to be true on this SM6 Vokey.  

I have a 56* Ping Glide I used one season that looks super new and is sitting in my garage. How much are you thinking of paying for this?

The PGA value guide is $31.50

There is no guarantee that it is genuine, but I would not be particularly suspicious based on the price. While an SM6 will still retail new for around 100-119, the SM7's are out which makes used SM6's worth less.

The SM6's have also been out for quite some time, so that club could be 2 years old.

What kind of shaft is in it?

Note: This thread is 870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Last lesson of the year today 12/2: Full swing stuff - backswing and tempo were much improved which is what I’ve been working on so happy with that. We discussed the block fade miss caused by open club face. My transition is aggressive which pulls the club face open when the handle of the club starts moving too quickly (or something like that). Quick fix was to have a feel for the club head moving and widening the arc before the handle starts going. Did some work on this at about 75% full speed and then added speed back as I got the hang of it. Putting work - did a putter fitting and when selecting the alignment aid design, I learned that they don’t matter at all for how I aim. Apparently no matter where the target was, I tended to line my aim up around the spatial configuration of the putting area (e.g., aiming parallel to the edge of the putting surface, or a nearby wall). Once I was aware of this behavior and able to consciously overcome it, my initial aim was really good. When I scheduled the fitting with my teacher I had my mind made up on something from the Edel product line, but I tried one of those ridiculous looking LAB putters and it was undeniably good for me, so that’s what I ended up going with.
    • Day 355 Lesson and a putter fitting today. Too tired for superspeed this evening. 
    • This is a start (documentation that outdoors is safer):  
    • Hmmm. Hadn't considered that. I've been through some pretty soft conditions and it's light enough on the front that it hasn't yet been an issue. But, I'll run it through some rough tomorrow and see how it goes.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bm85
      bm85
      (35 years old)
    2. canadianpro
      canadianpro
      (75 years old)
    3. deryl50
      deryl50
      (53 years old)
    4. Facialman
      Facialman
      (73 years old)
    5. lowtidecharters
      lowtidecharters
      (41 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...