• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I wouldn't second-guess your personal decision, but there are times when Cart Path Only is exactly the right choice for a club/course to make.  I'd rather do the extra walking than allow carts to make ruts and other damage all over the course.  I know from personal experience that even the most observant drivers will occasionally drive a cart into a bad spot.  And beyond that, I'd rather walk most times, and particularly when its CPO.  But I'd almost always prefer to play golf than to drive to the course and go back home without playing.
    • I tried an Alien wedge, years ago, just for the hell of it.  I gave it a couple rounds then went back to my Wilson.  At present I have a left-handed club in the bag...although I do not think of it as a "gimmick".
    • Their web registration is currently broken (or my VPN is blocking it). Anyway the Philadelphia chapter has a full 2021 schedule posted. This tour as far as I can tell has no fee (but that may be revealed during the registration). However to play in a Tournament at a course that costs $99 on the weekend, they are charging $154. I would assume this covers some of the overhead as well as prize money. But no where do I see any mention of prizes/payouts etc. The US Am Tour appears to be a re-branded Golf Channel Am Tour.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. adamgoodman
      adamgoodman
      (27 years old)
    2. Cartagolf
      Cartagolf
      (25 years old)
    3. gnider
      gnider
      (34 years old)
    4. Hoganman1
      Hoganman1
      (71 years old)
    5. unigolf
      unigolf
      (28 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...