IGNORED

Has this ever happened to you? What should I do?

GolfMakesMeCry
Note: This thread is 2045 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

OK....accept that you're ALMOST as good as a pro.  Only a few things separates pros from the rest of us:  skill, ability, and consistency.  That being said, pros all have bad rounds and bad weeks when they miss the cut, so it's normal for us mortals to have our game to go to hell every so often (just more often than pros)   Playing too much may be an issue; you can tire somewhat, whether you're in good shape or not.  That will change the swing dynamic, almost always for the worse.  Personally, I play 6 days a week and sometimes I get tired or my muscles tighten just a little and my game goes south.  But I play anyway.   A bad day is simply that....a bad day.  Focus on the GOOD days and how much happiness they bring you.  A birdie gives me more joy than a bogey gives me pain.  Accept the bad days and carry on !!

• Thumbs Up 1

Note: This thread is 2045 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!