• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Over my golf life I've had this problem off and on.  I've used 2 swing thoughts (not at the same time) that seemed to help me.  1 - You can try visualizing your finish. Then focus your swing thought on "getting to the finish". That one seems to be the one I go back to and always seems to work for me. I just keep my swing thought as "Get to my finish" and it seems to help a myriad of issues, including weight shift.  2 - There was a period of time about 10 years ago where I was struggling with this and the swing thought that worked best for me was actually to just move my divot. What I mean by that is make your swing thought something like "Divot after the ball" or "Low point after the ball", in that case focus on making the low point of your swing after hitting the ball. I found that was better actually focusing on weight shift.  3 - I saw Greg Norman give a presentation one time. He said he's swing thought was always to start his swing with his core. That one never quite worked for me, but I get the idea and you may want to give it a try. Both of the first 2 have helped me over the years at one point or another. So, go ahead and give 'em a try. If one of them works for you, great. If not, let us know what finally does work for you.  
    • All my rounds are with my wife so no worry about two in a cart.
    • Yes, this is all very helpful. I won’t bore you with more video yet. I want to get to a point where I feel like I am getting it better and then check back in. I’ve been combining day 1 Covid with slow backswings to the top and then an 80% swing and checking my progress on video today. I’m going to stick with that for a few days and then check back. 
    • This is the way to go.  Choose 2 or 3 grips you want to try, put each one on a club, and try them out.  Pick the one you like the best, and regrip all your clubs with it.  Yeah, you're wasting the grips you don't choose, but its a lot better than gripping your entire set only to find out you don't really like it. I play the MCC +4 Align.  Once I tried the Align, I couldn't imagine playing without that feature, as my grip had previously always been an issue.  The +4 is also a great compromise between standard and midsize grips.  I do wish they had Tour Velvet +4 Align, I'd probably play that instead.  But the rubber on the lower hand of the MCC +4 is softer than the rubber on the non +4 MCC, so that helps the comfort level.
    • Your question was pretty clear to me.  You were only interested in the Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 and the Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4.  Like I mentioned, I wouldn’t pay extra for the MCC.  Love the Plus 4 feel, was soooo happy to see it come out in Tour Velvet at a lower price.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. 65ross
      65ross
      (71 years old)
    2. Billsy
      Billsy
      (52 years old)
    3. Casey 5-Strokes
      Casey 5-Strokes
      (43 years old)
    4. djfajt71
      djfajt71
      (49 years old)
    5. golden_boar
      golden_boar
      (61 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...